Metal Storm logo
Megadeth - Recording New Album In Autumn

Megadeth's webmaster has issued the following update after a call to Dave Mustaine:

"So... I was talking to my beloved master tonight on the phone and he wanted me to let you all know that things are moving along oh so well with the brand new studio! The project is in its initial phases... large warehouse type deal... slowly converting into part deluxe recording studio... pre production... start recording new album in Fall!
Dave is quite psyched about this studio and getting the band in, and everyone else involved to lay down some tracks and put out the next stellar Megadeth album! Ahh yes, life is good."

Source: megadeth.com
Band profile: Megadeth
Posted: 03.08.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 23   Visited by: 156 users
03.08.2008 - 16:42
Warman
Erotic Stains
Please make every song good this time. The last several albums have only had 3-4 good/great songs.
----
03.08.2008 - 17:16
selken
Irreligious
I don't know what to expect, since Dave is Christian, his music has downgraded... :S
----
03.08.2008 - 18:04
Darkmember

Yeaaah!!! i cant wait
----
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
03.08.2008 - 20:22
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
please PLEASE be something fast for a change.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
03.08.2008 - 21:22
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by selken on 03.08.2008 at 17:16

I don't know what to expect, since Dave is Christian, his music has downgraded... :S

Yes, thats probably the reason Dave music hasn't been 'good' lately. Well, if its as good as UA I'll be happy.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
03.08.2008 - 21:24
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
What the hell?... How can some guy's music be worse just because he is christian?

You have to be atheist to be a real metal-musician?
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
03.08.2008 - 21:25
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Awsome.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
03.08.2008 - 21:41
DoomGuard

Written by X-Ray Rod on 03.08.2008 at 21:24

What the hell?... How can some guy's music be worse just because he is christian?

its seems like it these days...
03.08.2008 - 22:33
selken
Irreligious

Nope, by the way Araya is Catholic or something for example, but he has been religious since ever, the issue is that Dave is a "renoved" person, so he must forget about his past or something like that, and that includes the good old Rust in Peace days :S xD
----
03.08.2008 - 22:53
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by selken on 03.08.2008 at 22:33

Nope, by the way Araya is Catholic or something for example, but he has been religious since ever, the issue is that Dave is a "renoved" person, so he must forget about his past or something like that, and that includes the good old Rust in Peace days :S xD

You could say that for the very beggining xD

I understand, I didn't want to pretend that I'm a guy that protects any kind of religion. I the first comment was confusing for me jejeje
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
03.08.2008 - 23:16
Stalker
Lone wanderer

LOL sorry, but this abot "forgeting past" is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. I dont believe Mustaine said that, but if he did, then he is not Christian, but idiot.
----
03.08.2008 - 23:31
selken
Irreligious
Written by Stalker on 03.08.2008 at 23:16

LOL sorry, but this abot "forgeting past" is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. I dont believe Mustaine said that, but if he did, then he is not Christian, but idiot.

Nope, I didn't say Dave said that, but normally these are the default implications of being a "born again christian" as I have know a lot of people who claims like this
----
03.08.2008 - 23:38
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by selken on 03.08.2008 at 23:31

Nope, I didn't say Dave said that, but normally these are the default implications of being a "born again christian" as I have know a lot of people who claims like this

Well, its not what is Christianity about, but ok, this isnt what this topic is about, either
----
04.08.2008 - 00:10
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Well new album, new Dave, the only thing I can say is they still have a great show, I saw Megadeth on July and it was awesome (except for some of their newest songs) hope the can take the right way.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
04.08.2008 - 00:13
juanopereira

Like a month ago they where promoting their last album in my country and now they are going to make a new album!?
This guys are working hard!
04.08.2008 - 06:17
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I would be working that hard if I had my own studio to constantly record in whenever I wanted too...fuck...Dave's probably gonna want to put out an album every year now...expect lots of Megadeth in the coming years...
04.08.2008 - 08:47
fadman

Written by Stalker on 03.08.2008 at 23:38

Written by selken on 03.08.2008 at 23:31

Well, its not what is Christianity about, but ok, this isnt what this topic is about, either

well, from the begining Dave is Christian when he made Rust in peace album, so Christianity is not reason
the reason is dave always changed the band membre, so this weaks the band
and everybody knows that the best band membre in Megadeth history is Dave, ellefson, marty friedman and nick menza
04.08.2008 - 11:06
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by fadman on 04.08.2008 at 08:47

well, from the begining Dave is Christian when he made Rust in peace album, so Christianity is not reason
the reason is dave always changed the band membre, so this weaks the band
and everybody knows that the best band membre in Megadeth history is Dave, ellefson, marty friedman and nick menza

I pretty much agree with this statement
----
05.08.2008 - 10:30
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen

yeah man dave mustaine is just a douche bag. his religion doesnt have anything to do with it.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
06.08.2008 - 03:41
Dominus
The Shooter
Megadeth, Megadeth!!!!, Aguante Megadeth!!!!!!!!!!!
30.08.2008 - 23:45
StratoDan1990

If it's anything like Rust In Peace then I will be happy..
29.09.2008 - 08:14
thesabbathfan

all I need is something a tad better then UA and I'll be completely satisfied.
----
06.10.2008 - 19:39
Demonmayonnaise

Dave said that this new guy Chris Broderick is really jazz influenced, and that Peace Sells was pretty jazzy influenced. He said it would be great to make another album like that. Hopefully they do.

Hits total: 4608 | This month: 3