Doesn't exist any longer!

Photos

Map

Comments

Comments: 7   Visited by: 89 users
03.08.2008 - 21:59
Stuart
MiseryKing
wow, i'd be intrigued to go to this place... maybe next time I have a long haul flight via dubai, i'll stop over for a night.
20.08.2008 - 20:54
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Heading there tonight like i do every Wednesday.

It's a first for Dubai & hasn't been heavily promoted so at the moment it's a little quiet but hey it's only new & each week the DJ's get better and the crowd gets larger. Definetly worth visiting if you find yourself in Dubai
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
22.08.2008 - 01:42
Warman
Erotic Stains
Seems nice, there's a lot of this in my town but when can we get a bar/club which plays real non-mainstream music?
----
08.07.2010 - 18:57
JD
Account deleted
Awsome! maybe i will go to dubai someday
27.09.2010 - 14:47
GT
Coffee!!
I'll have to go here when I go visit a buddy working down there
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
09.11.2010 - 09:48
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Written by GT on 27.09.2010 at 14:47

I'll have to go here when I go visit a buddy working down there

This event no longer exists. But from its ashes has arisen a event 'Metal Asylum' @ Aussie Legends, Ridges Plaza Hotel. This new venue should be added to this site soon
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
19.01.2016 - 14:43
muscovites

Also visit Muscovites club in Dubai. The best club in town. http://muscovitesclub.com/

Hits total: 6681 | This month: 4