Metal Storm logo
Favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger Movie

Original post

Posted by Dangerboner, 04.08.2008 - 07:50
I'm voting for Predator. Even though it was made in 1987, it still has a timeless feel. I especially love the one on one fight scene between Predator and Arnold in the end. It has a Rambo vibe...

Plus, he says GET TO THE CHAAAWWWWPER a few times in Predator

And, I don't usually like having an "other" option, but I couldn't decide which movie should go in the ninth slot.

Poll

Which one is your favorite?

Terminator 2
Predator
Total Recall
Commando
Conan the Barbarian
Terminator
True Lies
Other
Eraser

Total votes: 62
22.05.2009 - 19:04
Genghis Kal
Account deleted
I don't think I can vote. All the films there are great in different ways, although Terminator is the only real quality film with Arnie in. Not that I don't enjoy all his films. Commando is fucking hilarious and if you don't like Conan then there's something wrong with you... or you're a girl, in which case it can be forgiven. Even though his acting is crap he's just class.
22.05.2009 - 21:56
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Lol Commando is just fucking great. I love the scene towards the end where the bad guy base explodes and all the cardboard cutout dudes just fall flat over. hahahah Arnold is the best actor ever. LET OFF SOME STEAM, BENNETT

"You're a funny man, Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.
Hey uuuh remember when I promised to kill you last? I lied." This is my weak arrrrrrm!

"I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And right now, I'm very hungry"

After the plane doesn't start.... "Come on, you piece of shit. Fly or die". Then, the plane starts. "Works every time". ROFL

hahahaha epic 80's moment tbh. Arnold should raid a gun store in every movie.

My vote is still for Predator though.
24.05.2009 - 00:04
Genghis Kal
Account deleted
"What did you do with Sully?"

"I let him go"
26.05.2009 - 00:12
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
^^^ hahahaha how could you not vote for Commando?

Arnold: Keep an eye out, they'll be coming. You're downwind, the air currents might tip them off
Jackson: Downwind?
[looks at Matrix like he's crazy]
Jackson: You think I could smell them coming?
Arnold: I did.
lmao arnold i wish i had your nose
27.05.2009 - 16:57
Krankheit
Account deleted
Predator for sure. Cool and chilling scenes through the whole movie. I really enjoyed the first Conan movie also. Have anyone seen Arnolds first movie, Hercules In New York? Horrible, but very funny at the same time. Lots of goofs.
28.05.2009 - 08:03
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Yeah, my parents have that on VHS. I think the director had a crush on Arnold
28.05.2009 - 08:07
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Of course Terminator 2, with Guns & Roses! hehehe.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
30.05.2009 - 17:14
Krankheit
Account deleted
Funny clip from the movie Hercules in New York. Arnold fights with a man in a bear costume

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Red6g9MS0
08.06.2009 - 20:07
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
People.. explain me please... why Terminator 2 is better than 1??? Ouf course i love it to but IMO the 1st was just a bit better. i see a great difference in the votes and i really am confused...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
10.06.2009 - 16:07
Genghis Kal
Account deleted
I know, you even get to see Arnie's willy in the first film. Not that that appeals to me in a sexual way, it's just funny, and that film still manages to be grim as fuck.
10.06.2009 - 20:26
Hellkommando

Predator and the Running Man (Running Man also has some good one liners) for me, both films are just cool.
----

Formerly Desolate Gale
23.06.2009 - 17:18
terrorist

Terminator 2 for sure,he doesn't talk to much and the role fits him:)
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related
23.06.2009 - 18:22
Jan Destiny

I voted for Terminator. That's his best movie.
----
"Fiction is the truth inside the lie" (Stephen King)
28.06.2009 - 01:54
Countess Bathory

I can't decide between Terminator 1 & 2 and Commando. I love how serious but funny he is in them.
28.06.2009 - 03:50
tulkas
el parcero
Only 3 votes for True Lies, including mine I thought there'd be more. I loved that movie, and several years ago that was THE movie for me. Even if his acting skills suck, his movies were great, at least for entertainment. Eraser I didn't like so much, but Commando, Predator, Conan, and obviously Terminator 1 & 2 are classics. Still, True Lies is the best one for me.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
03.07.2009 - 16:07
Destryphior

I went Commando, best movie ever... My favourite Arnold one-liner is from Conan and it goes:

2Yyyooorghaahahh" when his rolling in to a cave..
03.07.2009 - 22:08
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
My favorite as a child had to be Commando, who doesn't dream of single handedly wiping out an army. However, growing up, I've become a huge fan of Total Recall which I consider one of the best movies ever. Paul Verhoeven is a brilliant sci-fi director: Robocop, Starship Troopers, Hollow Man...
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
21.12.2010 - 17:31
JD
Account deleted
I can't stand his movies!