Full MP3
Samples
Other(Name)

Total votes: 16
08.08.2008 - 01:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Read before post!

I dont know if its write forum(maybe it shood be in other)

Ok here it is

We all download music from inernet, diferent sites, links etc, and I jsut wanna know what you like more, if band alove hear 30/45 secends samples from all album, or download/hear 1 or 2 full MP3 songs from album?

For me its bs MP3

I realy hate samples, like for example ammazon, has you cant hear all whit onw opening, you need do it after 30 secends and it dont gives you opinium about album, I better get 2 songs how all samples, because I had planty 2-5 songs from diferent bands what I get in home page, from diferent countries and what I never will buy like real CD,(out of print, hard to get ... )

So this is my opinium

Whit Other(Name) I mean , like I buy CD, I dont wownload, and so on ...,
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.08.2008 - 01:11
Damnated
Churchburner
samples piss me off, mostly because i always get a wrong impression of the music. if the sample sounds good, the music's bad, or vice -versa. i don't like hearing just songs either. i like to listen to entire albums.
if i want to check something out, i download the album. you can't go wrong that.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
08.08.2008 - 01:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Damnated on 08.08.2008 at 01:11

samples piss me off, mostly because i always get a wrong impression of the music. if the sample sounds good, the music's bad, or vice -versa. i don't like hearing just songs either. i like to listen to entire albums.
if i want to check something out, i download the album. you can't go wrong that.

I agree, but there's bands what album I wnat, but cant get, for example (damn I give examples when be home)
You found band BlaBlaBla in I net, you saw thay had 6 albums, and from each as 2 songs, you dowload them, hear and try get album, and only whan what you get are 4
IMO better those mp3 somehow thay are good too
----

apos;'
[image]
08.08.2008 - 01:26
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Bad English on 08.08.2008 at 01:17

I agree, but there's bands what album I wnat, but cant get, for example (damn I give examples when be home)
You found band BlaBlaBla in I net, you saw thay had 6 albums, and from each as 2 songs, you dowload them, hear and try get album, and only whan what you get are 4

if they have 6 albums, and if i never heard anything from them, i prolly get all 6 albums and listen through. if i don't like it, i try to find out what is their most characteristic album, and listen to that first.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
08.08.2008 - 01:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Damnated on 08.08.2008 at 01:26

Written by Bad English on 08.08.2008 at 01:17

if they have 6 albums, and if i never heard anything from them, i prolly get all 6 albums and listen through. if i don't like it, i try to find out what is their most characteristic album, and listen to that first.

I had some band mp3 in home PC, what I wanna get, try find but cant so I better had those mp3 how nothing
----

apos;'
[image]
08.08.2008 - 08:49
FOOCK Nam
Me too, samples can mislead me to think that a band music is fit and listenable for me. I prefer full mp3. But unfortunately, full mp3s are very rare. I just can find it through myspace or online radio, such as blackmetalradio..so on.
08.08.2008 - 09:42
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
well yeah, samples don't give you the full picture, and can leave out stuff, especially with epic bands, where you may only hear 1/20th of the song
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
08.08.2008 - 14:36
Oracle
Orcinus
I prefer the full song as you cant really have a real opinion if your just listening to a sample. if i listen to a sample, i get the wrong idea about a song and might think its shit but i later hear the full version and its actually pretty good. I try not to download samples for this reason
08.08.2008 - 14:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Oracle on 08.08.2008 at 14:36

I prefer the full song as you cant really have a real opinion if your just listening to a sample. if i listen to a sample, i get the wrong idea about a song and might think its shit but i later hear the full version and its actually pretty good. I try not to download samples for this reason

Samples I never download if its in myspace ok, maybe I listen them, but download, never
----

apos;'
[image]
08.08.2008 - 14:44
Oracle
Orcinus
@K7: yeah they are a waste of time. i sometimes listen to them on myspace too but yeah downloading samples is just pointless...
08.08.2008 - 15:11
Elio
Red Nightmare
samples are useless...especially for bands like agalloch, opeth in which there's not a chorus and every part of a song is unique.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
08.08.2008 - 15:13
Oracle
Orcinus
Yeah samples are also useless when i comes epic bands. i mean who wants to hear sample that goes for 30 secs long when the full version of the song is like 10 mins long. its just ridiculous lol.
08.08.2008 - 15:33
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Oracle on 08.08.2008 at 15:13

Yeah samples are also useless when i comes epic bands. i mean who wants to hear sample that goes for 30 secs long when the full version of the song is like 10 mins long. its just ridiculous lol.

you got the point
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
08.08.2008 - 19:45
Hamird
Lieutenant

Same for me. Once I got a progressive band sample, they put a good part of the song for download, but when I listened to the whole song I hated that song...
I like bands who put full songs to download. And also such bands like Swine of Satan Oh, Damnated if you have some other bands like Swine of Satan PM me then
08.08.2008 - 21:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
ahhahhahaa prog samoles, indeed full song are so boring, thats why in Beavis n Butthead series videos was split in parts hahahha
----

apos;'
[image]
09.08.2008 - 06:23
Metal_Militia
//Yeah, why would anyone prefer samples over a full song//
----
"When night falls
she cloaks the world
in impenetrable darkness.
A chill rises
from the soil
and contaminates the air
suddenly...
life has new meaning"

09.08.2008 - 10:03
Hamird
Lieutenant
Hahaha. In fact this is the most mysterious poll which I have seen in my whole career here
Pay attention to this : "Why would anyone prefer samples over a full song" ?
09.08.2008 - 13:06
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Moved to the General Music Forum.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
11.09.2008 - 07:40
dasyatidae
Is obvious that anyone will prefer, even just one song over a 30sec sample...

At least i'm not the exeption
----
Sorry for my bad english.
16.09.2008 - 03:05
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by Bad English on 08.08.2008 at 14:42

Written by Oracle on 08.08.2008 at 14:36

Samples I never download if its in myspace ok, maybe I listen them, but download, never

...totally agree with u..i don't like samples at all...they can't give u a real approach of the full song...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...