Metal Storm logo
Static-X - Live Album Details Revealed

Los Angeles metallers Static-X has announced the release of its first full-length live concert DVD, entitled "Cannibal Killers Live", on October 7 via Reprise Records. The concert was shot during a show in Spokane, Washington on June 2, 2007, shortly after the release of the band's latest album, "Cannibal".

Wayne Static has issued the following statement on the band's official site:

"I am proud to announce October 7th as the release date for our much anticipated, first full-length live concert dvd entitled "Cannibal Killers Live." The show was recorded in Spokane, Washington shortly after the release of our sixth cd "Cannibal" last year. The 17 song set list on that tour included material from our entire career, all the old favorites like "Push It" and "Bled For Days," new songs from "Cannibal," and everything in between. This dvd looks and sounds absolutely awesome, and I can't wait to share it with you! And if the live show isn't enough, we're also throwing in every music video we've ever made and a separate audio cd of the concert. Check back here for pre-order info and details on the special edition package, which includes yet another entire concert from 1997 recorded at The Whiskey in Hollywood, two years before the release of our first cd "Wisconsin Death Trip!"

"Cannibal Killers Live" CD/DVD track listing:

01. Cannibal
02. Dirthouse
03. Sh** In A Bag
04. I'm With Stupid
05. Bled For Days
06. No Submission
07. Behemoth
08. Destroy All
09. Cold
10. Black And White
11. Destroyer
12. The Enemy
13. The Trance Is The Motion
14. This Is Not
15. Love Dump
16. Push It
17. Get To The Gone

Source: static-x.com
Band profile: Static-X
Posted: 07.08.2008 by abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 24 users
08.08.2008 - 02:46
Vunts

Haven't actually heard em live, so looking forward to this.
08.08.2008 - 16:30
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
"shit in a bag" and "cold" outta sound great live
hmm didn't know they were from L.A.

Hits total: 3431 | This month: 7