Metal Storm logo
Mourning Beloveth - Issue Update

Irish doom metallers Mourning Beloveth have posted the following statement:

"Forgive me Father it's been a while since my last confession and alot has happened in that time.

As you know by now the tour we had planned for March had to be cancelled and those who know us know the reasons why but we will not go in to them here. For a band who has never cancelled a gig, let alone a tour it was a big decision but one that had to be made.

The next few months should see us make up for that in some small way with a few festival dates followed by gigs in October in Italy and Belgium [Facade Of Funeral Fest III]. The festival dates will see us play for the first time in Lithuania [Ferrum Rust Festival] and Romania and we are really looking forward to it. July sees us play Day Of Darkness in Ireland for a record breaking fourth time and it will be the first airing of the new songs and if rehearsals are anything to go by it should be an intense experience.

The album was finally released after months of agonising wait with delays in the artwork to label delays but it is finally out and that is all that matters. Reviews for the album have been overwhelming and far beyond our expectations and hopefully this will open the door for a few more festival appearences next year.

Also coming soon is the LP version of "Dust" to be released through Sentinel Records. it is the original artwork, nothing added, nothing taken away. We also have a split 10" with Wreck Of The Hesperus planned on Sentinel by the end of the year and we are rehearsing something special for this release."

Source: mourningbeloveth.com
Band profile: Mourning Beloveth
Posted: 11.08.2008 by abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 43 users
11.08.2008 - 15:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Fucking crap, in Lithainia I wanna go there not far , not close either but I wanna go there , mayeb I will, need talk whit mates, if oen what I know goes by car maybe I go no metter how it cost , because I get soem cash now :p
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.08.2008 - 16:33
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
I already ordered my copy of the vinyl version of Dust. And the split will be ordered as well as soon as that is possible.
Hopefully will see them soon or else will bump into them at some doom festival in The Netherlands.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

11.08.2008 - 20:03
annodomini

I still thinking to go or not to go to gig in Lithuania Ferrum Rust seems to be a great festival.
----
the riddle wants to be...
11.08.2008 - 22:19
Symmachus

Mourning Beloveth seems like a pretty good band live. The songs I've heard by them are pretty good.
12.08.2008 - 00:25
Iron Man (Ger)

Yeah the deliver quite well live. I strongly recommend to visit a live gig of MB if possible...

Hits total: 2887 | This month: 8