Metal Storm logo
Shaman - Need Support For A European Fan Club

Metal Storm received the following message from the SolMusic Management:

"Hello Shaman fans, Shaman is looking for you!

Tiziana Hurd speaking, SolMusic Management Inc. Canada, and Shaman's manager.

Shaman is working to prepare the score to give to Gocmen Symphony Orchestra of Turkey for the Summer European Festivals 2009. In fact we will be touring all summer and it will be a special exclusive tour.

Anyway, as Shaman's manager, I'm looking for a Shaman European fan that would like working with me and to open an Shaman European Fan Club. Shaman has the official one in Brazil, but I really I would need your support to create an European one too.

If you are seriously interested to be our future Shaman Official European Fan Club President and to work for your loved band - please contact me back. Shaman & I, we will be very honored to hear back from you!

Thanks loving Shaman, with my best regards

SolMusic Management Inc. Canada
Tiziana Hurd, Shaman's manager"

SolMusic Management is an international booking agency, and books festivals, single events, complete tour in worldwide. All info on http://www.solmusicmanagement.com, or http://www.myspace.com/solmusicmanagement.

Source: solmusicmanagement.com
Band profile: Shaman
Posted: 12.08.2008 by Account deleted

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 75 users
12.08.2008 - 21:44
Asitis
Lol @ Title.
By the time you need actual hélp to start a fanclub, there is something wrong imho! Fans should wanna start such club by itself!
----
The silent moment, right before the dusk fades away
I open my eyes, but the darkness stays
12.08.2008 - 23:36
Thryce
Retired Staff
elite
Written by Asitis on 12.08.2008 at 21:44

Lol @ Title.
By the time you need actual hélp to start a fanclub, there is something wrong imho! Fans should wanna start such club by itself!

What's so wrong about it? The help from the title doesn't necessarily mean that the fans have to relieve Shaman in need, or that Shaman needs aid or has to be rescued or something. Shaman, or even better, Shaman's management needs some support from the fans, Shaman's management wants the fans to cooperate effectively with founding and running such a European fan club, in other words Shaman's management needs some helping hands.

With such an initiative, fans can now start such a fan club and run it themselves, in co-ordination with the management of the band. This way, the fan club is immediately officially recognized, organized properly for all of Europe, and last but not least, the fan club gets the direct support from the Shaman management. That's not so wrong, right?

And it's not that people are forced to start a Shaman fan club. More on the contrary. The management is motivating the fans to contribute to it, plus they get offered the chance to make such a fan club work properly from the start, just because it's approved by the management.

But if it makes you feel any better (and to plummet your criticism even more), I subtely changed the title a bit.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
13.08.2008 - 02:11
Evil Chip
Shaaman its still great without andre matos. I doubt they can handle an album like ritual for too much time without copying themselves.
13.08.2008 - 03:11
Zeh
well... to me a fan club appears alone, when there is a need. IMO, or they are looking for a cheap way to open a fan base, or they want to get merchandise profits without spending much.

Written by Juliana on 12.08.2008 at 20:50

Since André Matos left the band is not the same.

Totally agreed! Even the musicians are very competent, the way the band broke up was a shame.
----
Zeh
13.08.2008 - 05:52
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Juliana on 12.08.2008 at 20:50

Since André Matos left the band is not the same.
Ritual album is very good.

André Matos was the heart of the band IMO
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
13.08.2008 - 08:04
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
will definitely be interested in seeing if this is gonna develop or not.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
13.08.2008 - 11:30
Xaphiris
Never heard of them, tbh.
----
13.08.2008 - 15:29
Zeh
Written by Xaphiris on 13.08.2008 at 11:30

Never heard of them, tbh.

But Angra you had, don't?
If not, try to listen for something from they old formation. I trully recommend Holy Live, theier live album.
----
Zeh
13.08.2008 - 17:12
Asitis
Written by Thryce on 12.08.2008 at 23:36

Written by Asitis on 12.08.2008 at 21:44

Lol @ Title.

What's so wrong about it? The help from the title doesn't necessarily mean that the fans have to relieve Shaman in need, or that Shaman needs aid or has to be rescued or something. Shaman, or even better, Shaman's management needs some support from the fans, Shaman's management wants the fans to cooperate effectively with founding and running such a European fan club, in other words Shaman's management needs some helping hands.

With such an initiative, fans can now start such a fan club and run it themselves, in co-ordination with the management of the band. This way, the fan club is immediately officially recognized, organized properly for all of Europe, and last but not least, the fan club gets the direct support from the Shaman management. That's not so wrong, right?

And it's not that people are forced to start a Shaman fan club. More on the contrary. The management is motivating the fans to contribute to it, plus they get offered the chance to make such a fan club work properly from the start, just because it's approved by the management.

But if it makes you feel any better (and to plummet your criticism even more), I subtely changed the title a bit.

No need to be offended dude! I like this band and I think it's a great initiative, just like you said. But the way I first interpreted the title struck me as funny no hard feelings.
----
The silent moment, right before the dusk fades away
I open my eyes, but the darkness stays

Hits total: 3258 | This month: 7