Axxis

Posted on 31.07.2008 by Member of Staff since 2006

Comments

‹‹ Back to Photo galleries
Comments: 33   Visited by: 450 users
17.08.2008 - 17:22
Shadowcross
The Summoner
pfft... avenged sevenfold. what a bunch of shitstains.
22.08.2008 - 08:37
TopGun
Written by Shadowcross on 17.08.2008 at 17:22

pfft... avenged sevenfold. what a bunch of shitstains.

fuck no kidding... shame to see them disgracing WOA with their bullshit
24.08.2008 - 07:05
Shadowcross
The Summoner
Quote:
fuck no kidding... shame to see them disgracing WOA with their bullshit

too right. sad for Europe. Hellfest seems like it was better this year..
06.09.2008 - 23:29
Gigginova
Account deleted
lolol you guys are fvcking hilarious, yet right......whoever comes up with the setlists, I dunno what he/she was smoking, but I want some ov it

looks nice though, I've never been to Germany, I'd love to go there.....If I could go there for a Wacken AND try the German Beer, that would be incredible!! I tried German beer when I was in Italy over the summer, to-die-for!!

they sell beer at the Wacken camps right?
07.09.2008 - 18:25
Baz Anderson
Staff
You are asking if they sell beer at a metal festival? Need I reply? Hahaha..
09.09.2008 - 18:34
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Written by Guest on 06.09.2008 at 23:29

lolol you guys are fvcking hilarious, yet right......whoever comes up with the setlists, I dunno what he/she was smoking, but I want some ov it

looks nice though, I've never been to Germany, I'd love to go there.....If I could go there for a Wacken AND try the German Beer, that would be incredible!! I tried German beer when I was in Italy over the summer, to-die-for!!

they sell beer at the Wacken camps right?

Oh no of course they don't. Didn't you know that WOA is a non-alcoholic festival?!?

...but seriously the sell great beer there. Both in the supermarkets and in the Biergarten
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
10.09.2008 - 21:34
Shadowcross
The Summoner
yes alcohol in germany is relatively cheap.. i was suprised when over there. alas i am yet to make my pilgrimage to Wacken..

plenty of great bands at this years. hellfest sounded a little bit better, but maybe its just my hate for a7x!
20.09.2008 - 05:17
kkktookmybaby
Written by Shadowcross on 10.09.2008 at 21:34

yes alcohol in germany is relatively cheap.. i was suprised when over there. alas i am yet to make my pilgrimage to Wacken..

plenty of great bands at this years. hellfest sounded a little bit better, but maybe its just my hate for a7x!

i dont wanna sound likke a total dumbass but wats wrong with a7x ??
22.09.2008 - 03:26
Gigginova
Account deleted
Written by kkktookmybaby on 20.09.2008 at 05:17

Because in Metal, such bands are frowned upon (Metalcore/HardXcore bands).....it's a fashion.
22.09.2008 - 03:40
Black Mass
Did Avenged Sevenfold even get much of a crowd? Tossers....:hopeless:
Good to see Mortal Sin on the main stage though - they're not the greatest Aussie metal band but they're representing us nonetheless.
23.09.2008 - 01:16
kkktookmybaby
Written by Guest on 22.09.2008 at 03:26

Because in Metal, such bands are frowned upon (Metalcore/HardXcore bands).....it's a fashion.

well truee,, but i never thouht of a7x as a metal band i think of them as hard rock thats all it is but they aint too bad in my opinion
23.09.2008 - 01:33
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
What the hell is that overrated female so-called grunter doing ruining the Carcass reunion? i don't she's married to or living with one of the Carcass guys she has NO RIGHT to taint their legacy.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.09.2008 - 01:55
Gigginova
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 23.09.2008 at 01:33

What the hell is that overrated female so-called grunter doing ruining the Carcass reunion? i don't she's married to or living with one of the Carcass guys she has NO RIGHT to taint their legacy.

Because ex-Carcass members play in Arch Enemy, that's how she got her hookups probably. Plus......her pipes kick ass
23.09.2008 - 02:00
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Guest on 23.09.2008 at 01:55

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 23.09.2008 at 01:33

Because ex-Carcass members play in Arch Enemy, that's how she got her hookups probably. Plus......her pipes kick ass

Her pipes only kick ass (more or less) in the studio there are so many more women who have much much much better pipes than her and were already singing extreme before she even considered it. IMO Angela is THE single most overrated extreme female vocalist ever.

And yes I know ex-members of Carcass play in Arch Enemy but that still doesn't mean that such an average vocalist should be able to taint the GODLY Carcass who wer are and will always be superior to that mainstream thing called Arch Enemy.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

24.09.2008 - 02:57
ylside
Staff
Yes actually I'm quite satisfied that Carcass was without Angela at Hellfest at least..
24.09.2008 - 13:22
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by ylside on 24.09.2008 at 02:57

Yes actually I'm quite satisfied that Carcass was without Angela at Hellfest at least..

And I am still sad I couldn't make it to Hellfest. Not that I needed to see Carcass but it would have been fun to see them again after having last seen them on the Gods of Grind tour in 1992 (with Cathedral, Entombed & Confessor)
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

24.09.2008 - 15:06
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 24.09.2008 at 13:22

...Gods of Grind tour in 1992 (with Cathedral, Entombed & Confessor)

Which is quite a stupid tourname for a package such as that.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
24.09.2008 - 15:23
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Lucas on 24.09.2008 at 15:06

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 24.09.2008 at 13:22

...Gods of Grind tour in 1992 (with Cathedral, Entombed & Confessor)

Which is quite a stupid tourname for a package such as that.

Yep, hahahaha, considering only Carcass were grind.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

30.09.2008 - 02:36
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Baz Anderson on 07.09.2008 at 18:25

You are asking if they sell beer at a metal festival? Need I reply? Hahaha..

Lol, thats funny. Intoxication is probably the only thing that saved A7X's lives, no one can listen to that crap sober, how'd you do it Baz? But enough negativity, those Ensiferum pics are really sweet, I was wondering how you got a picture of the drummer like that, then I noticed the top edge of the picture....nice trick, everytime I try that my camera doesn't process the megatron screen properly and it comes out really screwed up looking.

Its because they sound completely manufactured, fake and plastic. They sound almost as if a bunch of record executives sat down created the music. If Lou Pearlman wanted to create a metal band, this is probably what the result would sound like.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
30.09.2008 - 02:41
Baz Anderson
Staff
Written by Doc G. on 30.09.2008 at 02:36

Lol, thats funny. Intoxication is probably the only thing that saved A7X's lives, no one can listen to that crap sober, how'd you do it Baz? But enough negativity, those Ensiferum pics are really sweet, I was wondering how you got a picture of the drummer like that, then I noticed the top edge of the picture....nice trick, everytime I try that my camera doesn't process the megatron screen properly and it comes out really screwed up looking.

Hahaha, well really my Avenged Sevenfold experience only consists of me moving from one side of the arena to the other with a few pictures in the middle. Haha..
Yeh, I hated taking pictures of the big screens - I really hate doing that because it doesn't give good quality pictures at all. But with some bands I was just too far back or just too tired or worn out to be bothered to barge my way to the front just for some pictures. The review is coming soon, trust me! Hahaha. I have been waiting just as long as you for it, we're just waiting for one more person's stuff.
30.09.2008 - 02:49
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Baz Anderson on 30.09.2008 at 02:41

Written by Doc G. on 30.09.2008 at 02:36

Hahaha, well really my Avenged Sevenfold experience only consists of me moving from one side of the arena to the other with a few pictures in the middle. Haha..
Yeh, I hated taking pictures of the big screens - I really hate doing that because it doesn't give good quality pictures at all. But with some bands I was just too far back or just too tired or worn out to be bothered to barge my way to the front just for some pictures. The review is coming soon, trust me! Hahaha. I have been waiting just as long as you for it, we're just waiting for one more person's stuff.

Well your megatron pics turned out fantastic compared to whenever I try to do that, I think theres something wrong with my shutter speed that it catches weird visual feedback so to speak. Which is weird considering it works fine when I take a picture of my TV.
----
- George Carlin
16.11.2008 - 16:51
Metalbound7
Nice, the Mexican flag in the pic of the rainy day hahaha a7x in WOA and Simple Plan in Download. WTF is going on?
23.05.2009 - 10:43
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Holy shit! The guitarist from Avantasia has 3 arms! Alien!
----
- George Carlin
23.05.2009 - 19:11
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Doc G. on 23.05.2009 at 10:43

That is not an Avantasia guitarist but a guest guitarist. That my dear sir, is the GOD Uli Jon Roth
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.05.2009 - 23:31
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 23.05.2009 at 19:11

That is not an Avantasia guitarist but a guest guitarist. That my dear sir, is the GOD Uli Jon Roth

Either way, it looks like hes got 3 arms.
----
- George Carlin
23.05.2009 - 23:52
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Doc G. on 23.05.2009 at 23:31

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 23.05.2009 at 19:11

Either way, it looks like hes got 3 arms.

But as you know Hindu Gods have more than two arms
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

26.07.2009 - 12:07
aditya799
Gaahl's the man! Hell yeah! WHAT A PERFORMANCE!
17.09.2009 - 08:03
DevilBabi
Quote:
I dont wanna sound likke a total dumbass but wats wrong with a7x ??

Nothing wrong with them at all. But someone else on here was correct buddy, hating them is the fashion, Now I love my metal, however, i dont follow that conformist bullshit on what shit you can and cannot like. Like what the fuck you like, go to all the gigs and enjoy that shit down to the ground! Never mind, the fuck fest poser wankers on here. And their so called 'status' bullshit, music is what you want it to be and not what the croud said it had to be!!!!!!!

28.11.2009 - 16:05
Immortal
Jesus, look at the arse on Lauren Harris!
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
22.01.2010 - 12:25
matthioso
Written by Guest on 06.09.2008 at 23:29

you...you...you.... like german beer??? I don't even know if you can call it 'beer'... we, in belgium, call stuff like that 'pompwater' (you figure out what that means )
it's obvious you've never tasted belgian beer
Try 'Duvel', 'Grimbergen', 'Leffe', 'Orval',... then you'll know what real beer is!
----
www.seedofrock.be

Hits total: 22850 | This month: 12