Metal Storm logo
Which country would you love to live in?

Original post

Posted by Oracle, 19.08.2008 - 05:34
Ok since no one has created another thread for this, i will go ahead and do so.
I would love to live in Canada because I really like the scenery and the different landscapes and of course my favourite animal is very easy to find there . I would also love to live in Norway or Finland too because both those countries seem like beautiful places
I'm wondering what country everyone else would love to live in and why?
13.06.2012 - 14:01
GrayWiZZarD
Account deleted
In france....ive always wanted to be a pro cyclist
30.06.2012 - 08:51
Blackleaf
Istanbul Turkey or Lattkia Syria or Tokyo japan
30.06.2012 - 12:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Blackleaf on 30.06.2012 at 08:51

Istanbul Turkey or Lattkia Syria or Tokyo japan

Syria now, smart choice
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.06.2012 - 13:09
axelx666
Norway:

#1: no christians
#2: BLACK METAL!!

or japan

#2: japanese metal!
those japs really know how to rock. look up "what's up people" they are amazing headbangers!
----
"they can't stop us,let them try,for heavy metal we will die"
"on olemassa asioita karmivimmat yönä olen yksi heistä."
" we are the new bucolic,we are the pulse of the maggots"
"END"
30.06.2012 - 13:37
Blackleaf
Quote:
Syria now, smart choice

hahaha lolzzzzzz well after the revolution for sure but anywhere but stupid jordan Iceland seems Nice place !
30.06.2012 - 13:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by axelx666 on 30.06.2012 at 13:09

Norway:

those japs really know how to rock. look up "what's up people" they are amazing headbangers!

better hope Braivik dont read this post in jaul hhaahhahah LOL
But there is christianity belive me, still society is werry conservative in Scandinavia specely old ppl
----

apos;'
[image]
30.06.2012 - 14:37
axelx666
Written by Bad English on 30.06.2012 at 13:55

Norway:

But there is christianity belive me, still society is werry conservative in Scandinavia specely old ppl

i heard half of them were athiests like myself though. well i guess {christians} that's everywhere...eh those old farts just don't know how to rock!
lol but besides that it's a beautiful country.
----
"END"
30.06.2012 - 15:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by axelx666 on 30.06.2012 at 14:37

Norway:

i heard half of them were athiests like myself though. well i guess {christians} that's everywhere...eh those old farts just don't know how to rock!

beautiful but i wont wanna live there at all thay speek weird and besies its mousture, humid air and freezing all the time
----

apos;'
[image]
30.06.2012 - 15:23
axelx666
Written by Bad English on 30.06.2012 at 15:10

Written by axelx666 on 30.06.2012 at 14:37

Norway:

beautiful but i wont wanna live there at all thay speek weird and besies its mousture, humid air and freezing all the time

they all speak weird? lol de ikke snakker rart, snakker de slik, foruten de tror måten vi snakker er merkelig.
it's a beautiful language see? yeah i guess the freezing would suck and the humid air and moisture..better there then where i live! (FL) it's 73 degrees at the moment. and it's always sunny! and i have photodermatis (allergic to the sun i get sick whenever im exposed.) i would much prefer cold air for a change. be nice gotta wait till october.
----
"END"
30.06.2012 - 15:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by axelx666 on 30.06.2012 at 15:23

they all speak weird? lol de ikke snakker rart, snakker de slik, foruten de tror måten vi snakker er merkelig.
it's a beautiful language see? yeah i guess the freezing would suck and the humid air and moisture..better there then where i live! (FL) it's 73 degrees at the moment. and it's always sunny! and i have photodermatis (allergic to the sun i get sick whenever im exposed.) i would much prefer cold air for a change. be nice gotta wait till october.

Jag hatar att läsa norska och danske, men lysna på nosrka är bra, jag kan fösrtår ganska bra, men jävla danske (I hate reading norvegian, listening is good, but denish ehhh)
----

apos;'
[image]
30.06.2012 - 15:37
axelx666
Written by Bad English on 30.06.2012 at 15:31

Written by axelx666 on 30.06.2012 at 15:23

Jag hatar att läsa norska och danske, men lysna på nosrka är bra, jag kan fösrtår ganska bra, men jävla danske (I hate reading norvegian, listening is good, but denish ehhh)

ah yes i agree reading it is a pain, (specially when you don't have a cheat sheet)
----
"END"
30.06.2012 - 21:15
Ernis
狼獾

Norway:

I wonder where you took that stereotype from...

As I work at an airport where Scandinavians represent the majority of passengers who visit it, I can honestly say that I see hordes of Norwegians (and Swedes and Danish people) every day... can't say I've seen many long-haired metal blokes among them. Mostly they are merry and smiling rosy-cheeked and fair-haired people whom you would rather imagine going to their parish church every Sunday. Many of them also tend to be chubby like hobbits. They also have a relatively high percentage of pretty females who are everything but "metal chicks"... In fact, as I understood, Varg Vikernes wasn't exactly considered a national hero after he'd burnt the Fantoft church...

If you want metal, consider visiting Finland. There metal is part of pop culture... Although I must tell you that you can't escape Christianity there because it's still has a notable presence in the culture (which is normal)... and believe me, I can't see how Christianity could interfere with metal.

If you want atheism, consider visiting the countries of former Soviet Union and Eastern Block... besides Russia... Russians are very religious... and Lithuania (they're devout catholics) and Poland (reeks of catholicism)... But Estonians and Czechs, for instance, are very atheist. In fact, these two countries are the least religious countries in the world...

In Japan you may not have Christianity but there you've got Shintoism and Buddhism... dunno if you've heard but some people there ask priests to "exorcise" viruses from their PCs... you can't really escape religion anywhere which is also completely understandable because it is such an important part of every country's culture and way of life even if the people don't really practice it in their everyday lives...
30.06.2012 - 21:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 30.06.2012 at 21:15

Norway:

As I work at an airport where Scandinavians represent the majority of passengers who visit it, I can honestly say that I see hordes of Norwegians (and Swedes and Danish people) every day... can't say I've seen many long-haired metal blokes among them. Mostly they are merry and smiling rosy-cheeked and fair-haired people whom you would rather imagine going to their parish church every Sunday. Many of them also tend to be chubby like hobbits. They also have a relatively high percentage of pretty females who are everything but "metal chicks"... In fact, as I understood, Varg Vikernes wasn't exactly considered a national hero after he'd burnt the Fantoft church...

If you want metal, consider visiting Finland. There metal is part of pop culture... Although I must tell you that you can't escape Christianity there because it's still has a notable presence in the culture (which is normal)... and believe me, I can't see how Christianity could interfere with metal.

If you want atheism, consider visiting the countries of former Soviet Union and Eastern Block... besides Russia... Russians are very religious... and Lithuania (they're devout catholics) and Poland (reeks of catholicism)... But Estonians and Czechs, for instance, are very atheist. In fact, these two countries are the least religious countries in the world...

In Japan you may not have Christianity but there you've got Shintoism and Buddhism... dunno if you've heard but some people there ask priests to "exorcise" viruses from their PCs... you can't really escape religion anywhere which is also completely understandable because it is such an important part of every country's culture and way of life even if the people don't really practice it in their everyday lives...

I agree about Scandinavia here is no so long haired men , we have a lot of but noit so many , also bikers nowdays is shor haired, so its sterio type
----

apos;'
[image]
30.06.2012 - 21:50
axelx666
Written by Ernis on 30.06.2012 at 21:15

Norway:

i like buddhism, don't know much about shintoism and yes you can't escape religion..i guess i got that stereotype from metalapocalypse..;) well i would like all athiesm but i don't mind any other religion as long as it's not christian or catholic. but i am real interested in buddhism. i've heard finland is good though, per the metal scene. you don't have to have long hair to like metal i mean look at the iranian band acrassicauda, when they first started law forbid them from having long hair. and who says metalheads have to be sad and angry? now who's being sterotypical? jk, yes scandanavian chicks are gorgeous we know this. (so is russian and czechs and other EU countrys.)
their chubby probably because (insert sterotypical joke here) if i could i'd visit the whole entire world..but with the state of the economy, that dream is as empty as my soul.

but i mean those people you see could be metalheads..i mean there is no offical image for metal, just the sterotypical one.
----
"END"
30.06.2012 - 22:19
Ernis
狼獾
Written by axelx666 on 30.06.2012 at 21:50

i don't mind any other religion as long as it's not christian or catholic.

May I ask what has caused you to resent Christianity? I can't say I felt like that about any religion and hence it's very difficult for me to understand how one can have negative feelings towards a religion. One flatmate of mine didn't like Islam (nor the peoples who practice it)... he told me how he was afraid of them and how he disliked them because he believed that cutting off the heads of "infidels" was a common practice among them... I don't know but I don't think that these views go together with being mature and educated...

Speaking of Japan, Shintoism is their own religion while Buddhism came from Nepal and India via China.
30.06.2012 - 22:43
axelx666
Written by Ernis on 30.06.2012 at 22:19

Written by axelx666 on 30.06.2012 at 21:50

i don't mind any other religion as long as it's not christian or catholic.

May I ask what has caused you to resent Christianity? I can't say I felt like that about any religion and hence it's very difficult for me to understand how one can have negative feelings towards a religion. One flatmate of mine didn't like Islam (nor the peoples who practice it)... he told me how he was afraid of them and how he disliked them because he believed that cutting off the heads of "infidels" was a common practice among them... I don't know but I don't think that these views go together with being mature and educated...

Speaking of Japan, Shintoism is their own religion while Buddhism came from Nepal and India via China.

no it's fine i'll explain:
i was raised catholic, went to a catholic school, but as i grew older..i just felt different (no not that kind lol) i've seen things that have led me to believe why there is no god. most if not all of my friends are christian btw

1: science: after learning about cells and atoms and molecular splicing i can easily piece it together
2: i originally lived in new orleans but had to relocate after hurricane katrina
3: christians are leeches they try to convert everyone they meet and all this crap about heaven and god sorry i don't buy it.
4: i just don't see how a man with a gray beard can live in space on a cloud or above the earth's atmosphere
5: i have different beliefs then others...such as the small big theory: everything small is big in comparision
6: my mother is wiccan, my father agnostic, and my brother and grandparents are catholic.
7: christians are mean toward people who aren't christian. ergo brainwashing (and i don't want to be part of a group that discriminates)
8: how can christians say satan is evil and satanists say god is evil?
9: see 10

i understand christianty it's a safety net for the poor minded (imo) those who can't accept the fact that we are just machines and when we die, we die. i believe in reincarnation though. my mind is just too wild i guess to accept christianaty, i love knowledge, not stories from a book, you make this "god" appear before me sure then i'll believe in him. i believe in what i can see and i don't see any proof. (besides cells multiplying by a nanosecond)
and that is why questions?
----
"END"
30.06.2012 - 23:40
Ernis
狼獾
Written by axelx666 on 30.06.2012 at 22:43

elaboration

Thanks.

Speaking of countries... Italy... still Italy... if it weren't for the economic crisis this would be the perfect place...
01.07.2012 - 03:36
Blackleaf
I think Finland is the best place for metalhead people to live as long their radios play arch enemy songs and children of bodom and NW is big thing there so I think finalnd is the best but its too damn cold freezing there
04.07.2012 - 05:34
gav1230
Canada, it's like america without all the batshit republicans!
09.07.2012 - 01:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Flyingbroom on 08.07.2012 at 21:42

Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Finland... Yep, I'd put these on the top.

why
----

apos;'
[image]
09.07.2012 - 11:47
GrayWiZZarD
Account deleted
French countryside
26.07.2013 - 11:39
Middle Earth FTW.
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter
28.07.2013 - 05:15
DyingWorld
Finland for the metal. Portugal for the drugs and hookers.
28.07.2013 - 17:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by DyingWorld on 28.07.2013 at 05:15

then you hade wrong info about portugal man ..... its in mexico LOL
----

apos;'
[image]
29.07.2013 - 00:11
DyingWorld
Written by Bad English on 28.07.2013 at 17:01

Written by DyingWorld on 28.07.2013 at 05:15

then you hade wrong info about portugal man ..... its in mexico LOL

Well, they do have the best food down there! But in Portugal, all drugs are legal to an extent. Not that I want to go all out and start shooting smack under the vein of my willy... I just like knowing that I have options.

I do fancy snorting a line off an old hooker's big fat bum though.
04.08.2013 - 02:35
no one
Account deleted
I'm happy in nz, but if i was single and young again it would be south Australia, Canada or any European country (apart from Spain or Italy)
04.08.2013 - 03:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 04.08.2013 at 02:35
(apart from Spain or Italy)

why not those 2?
----

apos;'
[image]
04.08.2013 - 06:41
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 04.08.2013 at 03:18

why not those 2?

it's just everyone i have talked to who has been there say the locals are unfriendly, and it's a bit dirty...not so much spain
04.08.2013 - 10:32
FOOCK Nam
It can be true. I heard and seen that wheres local people are anti-foreigner and immgrants. One TV program states picking-pocket in underground train at Barcelona... I dont know for Italy but heard so of Spain... I dont want to go to Spain but my parents and Leo mother wants to throw me there, plus I dont know Spanish language...

I want to go to France where I will try to join French Foreign Legion and live there though I dont speak French and seen that discipline of the Legion is very tough.

One thing I'm damn sure is if you want to live somewhere, you must able communicate by their native tongue, as for metal Canada/US/Australia are good enough for me.
04.08.2013 - 13:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 04.08.2013 at 06:41

Written by Bad English on 04.08.2013 at 03:18

why not those 2?

it's just everyone i have talked to who has been there say the locals are unfriendly, and it's a bit dirty...not so much spain

N Italy is OK, S is merde, it would be nice place if comora, cosa nostra and other mafia would be arrested and exicuted
----

apos;'
[image]