Tenhi

23.08.2008 - 23:33
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
tell us about your tenhi !
this is my fav band cuz like my huge folk/doom band "Empyrium"
I really like Huomen song & and I like Vare album
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
23.08.2008 - 23:49
Janne
Hugin
Why is it rock, not metal?
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
24.08.2008 - 11:28
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
Written by Janne on 23.08.2008 at 23:49

Why is it rock, not metal?

this is true that rock have an influence on band's genre but u can find many songs that looklike tenhi in uaral and empyrium . I think folk metal is the best choice for band , and u can find "Folk Ambiant Dark" in other site here . anyway, they r folk . they r best
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
28.08.2008 - 17:28
VELVET (O)
Account deleted
Man I haven't listened to Tenhi in years. I remember enjoying them very much. Incredibly relaxing neo-folk with a vast range of classical instruments, and mouthharps! 'Kauan' was my fave release, particularly the song 'Revontulet - Northern Lights', gorgeous stuff.
08.09.2008 - 16:38
Anathemani@c

Gorgeus band! Check them out! They surely deserve it! Fav album: Vaare!
----
Trapped in time
A miracle of hope and change
A swirling mass, no mercy now
If the truth hurts prepare for pain
......Do you think we 're forever???
01.06.2010 - 03:27
Archetype

I think I'll revive this ancient topic buy saying that I've recently re-discovered their 1999 release 'Kauan' and it still carries the atmosphere that it did upon first listen. Awesome, just awesome. Enough said.
01.06.2010 - 03:39
ß
Problem?
Written by Archetype on 01.06.2010 at 03:27

I think I'll revive this ancient topic buy saying that I've recently re-discovered their 1999 release 'Kauan' and it still carries the atmosphere that it did upon first listen. Awesome, just awesome. Enough said.

I've been meaning to check Tehni out, more in depth for awhile now but haven't. What would the best release to start out with in your opinion?
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
01.06.2010 - 03:56
Archetype

Written by ß on 01.06.2010 at 03:39

Written by Archetype on 01.06.2010 at 03:27

I've been meaning to check Tehni out, more in depth for awhile now but haven't. What would the best release to start out with in your opinion?

I started out with their album Kauan and just went from there. Last.fm gave me Tenhi as a recommendation and this particular album was one of their most played so I went with that as my starting point.
01.06.2010 - 13:41
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Still love this band.
27.09.2010 - 04:54
Thanntos

Anyone know the word on the new album Saivo that should have been this year? I read from their website in July is was supposed to be out end of summer or this fall, yet there has not been an update since. It was actually going to be early this year but kept getting pushed back

Cant wait for it and wanna know if anyone has any news...
----
I will kill you so hard you will die to death.
11.10.2010 - 03:27
Thanntos

Official Tenhi news update from their website - http://utustudio.com/index.php/214

"Hello there,

It seems that every album from Tenhi has taken a lot of time and love to be completed - Saivo is no exception for sure.

I will try to open a bit where we are at the moment so that you can get a grasp of the current issues we are dealing with.

First of all it seems that we have done now the string arrangements that we planned for this album. Personally I am pleased about the results - tones and textures are earthy and dynamic. The last parts for the songs were played with contrabass which is a new addition to our soundscape. The strings will accompany guitars really nicely on this record?

Now we are entering the mastering phase. The final touches and tweaking is done to get the record out. Knowing us this can take a while though!

A big question is that will Saivo be double album??

Anyways it will be a good one?"
----
I will kill you so hard you will die to death.