Metal Storm logo
Dark Sanctuary

26.06.2006 - 19:33
sertes
Account deleted
im just looking for this great band here on metalstorm, and there is nothing about band.

so, here come few words.
Dark Sanctuary is one French gothic band that play (like they say) "Dark Atmospheric music". they have beautiful music and vocal (like i say). almost all songs are on French language.

i wonder if anyone ever listen to this band. what do you think about them? about music? songs?
im too far from France so i dont belive that ill ever see them playing alive. but if someone saw them, please tell me what is like to listen that music alive. it must be a special feeling to be there near them.

here is link of their site:
www.dark-sanctuary.com
29.08.2006 - 14:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know them, tahy remaind me Elend, Dargaard and soem other great gothic, melanhiloc, clasical music bands I like all songs tahy are great and ,astepiece, I duno meaning of titles, but I know there was simmilar band like tghis I forgot name og it, and this band are so live, deep, storied, atmosferic and I say romantic, specely in deep autum nights, I wish I cam get more and real material of them not mp3
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.09.2006 - 01:22
Dark Forever
Ruído Sonoro
Dark Sanctuary are one of my favourite Darkwave bands. They have awsome melodies, very deep and mournful, and I love their vocals. However I think they would be better if they sung in English, because French is not so deep and full of feelings like English, but that's their choice, and they're doing great songs. I've listened to all their stuff and I like it all, from the oldest to the newest. Their best song in my opinion is Funeral Cry (maybe because it's in English), a song recorded in 1998 on their MCD with the same name.
----
Taste the DARK...
... and you'll live FOREVER!
18.10.2006 - 10:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Thay had new alvbum out
''Exaudi Vocem Meam (Part II)'' I wanna hear it, I had hear samples of it an dits great and this are great Dakwave music just like Dargaard, Elend
Werry good
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.11.2006 - 23:46
sertes
Account deleted
i dont think it will be better if their songs are on english. french is so interesting and sounds good. but of course i like Funeral Cry, great song really, but to me L'ombre triste and Anathème are their best songs, form album Royaume Mélancolique - to me one of best albums ive ever hear.
10.05.2007 - 17:47
Elodie Artour
Slania
Well,I still haven't heard their whole discography,but I got"Royaume Mélancolique"and in my opinion,it is fantastic!Such a dark and lovely album...
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...