Metal Storm logo
Iced Earth - New Album Samples Online

Audio samples of Iced Earth's new full-length studio album, entitled "The Crucible Of Man (Something Wicked - Part 2)", have been posted online on the group's MySpace page.

"The Crucible Of Man (Something Wicked - Part 2)" will be released through SPV Records on the following dates:

Germany, Austria, Switzerland: September 5
Rest Of Europe: September 8
USA, Canada: September 9

"The Crucible Of Man (Something Wicked - Part 2)" [cover] tracklisting:

01. In Sacred Flames
02. Behold The Wicked Child
03. Minions Of The Watch
04. The Revealing
05. A Gift Or A Curse
06. Crown Of The Fallen
07. The Dimension Gauntlet
08. I Walk Among You
09. Harbinger Of Fate
10. Crucify The King
11. Sacrificial Kingdoms
12. Something Wicked (Part 3)
13. Divide And Devour
14. Come What May
15. Epilogue

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Iced Earth
Posted: 30.08.2008 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 13   Visited by: 143 users
30.08.2008 - 01:58
kaylamacgavin

nice album art, and the track listing looks intresting. with matt barlow back in the band this should be a good album.
30.08.2008 - 02:02
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
LEGITE ass artwork and i hope this albums is GOOD.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
30.08.2008 - 06:30
DoomGuard

the samples are amazing...so freaking Epic and Dark
30.08.2008 - 16:05
Oracle
Orcinus
The samples sounded alright, cant really have an opinion though until i hear the full album
30.08.2008 - 17:43
YoreLore

Awesome, sounds like Jon is back to his old self, some awesome riffs in those samples
----
"I'm rising in power through murdering rain
Stronger than Faith allows
Braver than heroes vows
...My head is bloody
but I am unbowed
I am power..."
30.08.2008 - 22:11
Symmachus

I'm looking forward to this album's release. I'm going to have to buy Framing Armageddon first, though.
31.08.2008 - 06:00
Marc 10.XIXt
Account deleted
Stop reminding on the old stuff. They are trying to be for the fans just like the old stle and you got nothing els eto say? I would ssay ICED EARTH is wannabe sellout if theiy are trying to be satisfied for the fans
31.08.2008 - 16:49
Enissa

Looks very Interesting
and the Cover is nice
I liked the last Release, and hope this will be more Cool
31.08.2008 - 17:32
YoreLore

Written by Guest on 31.08.2008 at 06:00

Stop reminding on the old stuff. They are trying to be for the fans just like the old stle and you got nothing els eto say? I would ssay ICED EARTH is wannabe sellout if theiy are trying to be satisfied for the fans

Sorry what? Are you trying to say Iced Earth are sellouts for trying to please the fans?
----
Braver than heroes vows
...My head is bloody
but I am unbowed
I am power..."
31.08.2008 - 17:44
Adus

Yes, I think someone does not understand the meaning of 'sellout'. They'd be sellouts if they changed their style for financial gain or to appeal to a mainstream audience simply for popularity reasons. I'd say what Iced Earth is doing is uh.. the exact opposite of selling out. Though technically I think having Matt back will make them more successful financially, I think it's pretty clear that's not why Jon wanted him back. As good as pre-Barlow album Stormrider is, Iced Earth will always be Jon and Matt, and this album sounds like genuine Iced Earth to me. Can't wait to hear the rest of it.
31.08.2008 - 21:03
Marc 19120114
Account deleted
Written by YoreLore on 31.08.2008 at 17:32

Sorry what? Are you trying to say Iced Earth are sellouts for trying to please the fans?

Yes.
31.08.2008 - 21:04
YoreLore

Written by Guest on 31.08.2008 at 21:03

Written by YoreLore on 31.08.2008 at 17:32

Yes.

wow...lol

What if they disregarded everything the fans wanted and listened only to the record label they are signed with?
----
Braver than heroes vows
...My head is bloody
but I am unbowed
I am power..."
01.09.2008 - 03:20
M??aLWaRrIöR?

wow awesome!!

Hits total: 4568 | This month: 5