Which ones the best?

Nocturnal
Miasma
Unhallowed

Total votes: 15
07.09.2008 - 00:05
EaTNaLiVe666
Account deleted
I searched for a topic like this and I couldnt find one. I'm interested to what the results might be. Each album has a different kind of sound to it and it will be cool to see what you guys think. Personally "Nocturnal" is my favorite album. I like the other ones alot but almost every song on Nocturnal is great. Theres not one song that I would complain about. What do you guys think?
07.09.2008 - 02:40
Dangerboner
:D
Unhallowed for sure! Miasma drags and the high screams on Nocturnal piss me off.
07.09.2008 - 03:27
vulgar talent
Written by Guest on 07.09.2008 at 00:05

I searched for a topic like this and I couldnt find one. I'm interested to what the results might be. Each album has a different kind of sound to it and it will be cool to see what you guys think. Personally "Nocturnal" is my favorite album. I like the other ones alot but almost every song on Nocturnal is great. Theres not one song that I would complain about. What do you guys think?

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you. Nocturnal is my favorite. I can listen to the whole CD without skipping which is probably their only CD I can do that for. Plus "Deathmask Divine" is one of my favorite songs ever.
07.09.2008 - 06:50
EaTNaLiVe666
Account deleted
Written by vulgar talent on 07.09.2008 at 03:27

Written by Guest on 07.09.2008 at 00:05

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you. Nocturnal is my favorite. I can listen to the whole CD without skipping which is probably their only CD I can do that for. Plus "Deathmask Divine" is one of my favorite songs ever.

"Deathmask Divine" is a killer song, but I think that "I Worship Only What You Bleed" is the best on the album.
16.09.2010 - 17:22
Kass
St. Anger
1. Nocturnal (their best album so far)
2. Miasma
3. Ritual
4. Unhallowed
5. Deflorate
----
"The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull"
16.09.2010 - 21:42
Reza
Account deleted
Miasma for me.
18.06.2011 - 23:33
MechanisT
Account deleted
Definitely Nocturnal, although Ritual comes a pretty close second.
18.06.2011 - 23:46
Kass
St. Anger
Written by Guest on 18.06.2011 at 23:33

Well, if you already think that Nocturnal, and Ritual are good, you really should try Miasma but the production isn't that good as Nocturnal, and Ritual.
----
"The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull"
18.06.2011 - 23:48
MechanisT
Account deleted
Written by Kass on 18.06.2011 at 23:46

Written by Guest on 18.06.2011 at 23:33

Well, if you already think that Nocturnal, and Ritual are good, you really should try Miasma but the production isn't that good as Nocturnal, and Ritual.

I have their entire discography, and save for tracks 3 and 5 (don't remember the names properly), nothing really gripped me like Nocturnal or Ritual.

Advertise on Metal Storm