Metal Storm logo
Dancing

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 09.09.2008 - 15:35
I know this sounds silly but still its interesting know your opinium about this

For me , I vote for dont like it, actualy I hate it
It makes me angry and mad, realy I shood dance I totaly hate it and it makes me so angry, I wanna destroy something
I think dancing are moust overated think what man can do whit woman, and also moust sily, ugly and stupidest too.
All move slooks ugly, it is ugly and weird, I know in old days people was bored, thay need fun, but nowdays I dont see sence of it, why we need it

I uslay avoid dancing, say no if girl ask, no metter how nice she looks and even if eve can be interesting leither, even I make her cry I say no, I dislike it and hate it

I hate dancing since I start go to school, and realy its anoying and ugly, I even can find words to insulte dancing

C' mon share your thoughts about danceing

EDDIT:
PS Only one dance what I like is Tango, I had try it once, but not in Buenos Sires , dont know I like it

Poll

What do you think about it?

You dont like it
You like it

Total votes: 61
25.03.2011 - 21:16
Yasmine
Written by MetalSpider on 25.03.2011 at 21:05

Written by Yasmine on 25.03.2011 at 21:00

Written by MetalSpider on 25.03.2011 at 20:58

Written by Yasmine on 25.03.2011 at 20:57

Written by MetalSpider on 25.03.2011 at 20:47

Written by Yasmine on 25.03.2011 at 19:34

Written by MetalSpider on 25.03.2011 at 17:12

Written by Yasmine on 25.03.2011 at 08:58

Written by MetalSpider on 25.03.2011 at 07:27

Written by Yasmine on 24.03.2011 at 22:44

Yea but think about this, isn't learning most things akward at first? Cant be good if you don't try!

I suppose...I just don't see myself paying money to learn how to dance. And I don't really know how else I would learn.

I may have to stick to headbanging...but even headbanging feels weird lol. The most I do is move my head ever so slightly lol.

What if you dated a girl who could teach you?

In that case, I probably would learn to dance if she taught me.

haha, good deal, I was waiting for someone to come along and make that naughtier than it was supposed to be.

lol...and im sure it can get a lot naughtier!

You bet it could, lol, I'm not innocent by a long shot. lol

lol awesome!

It's like this......inc tah tah shake...........okay....now do we like dancing, yes or no? There are ways we can make you LOVE things. LOL I know that's some evil manipulation, but the ends justify the means! lol

lol you win! I like dancing now haha. It was probably the shake at the end that did it. Yeah you ladies do have your devious and evil manipulative ways. But I can't complain because us men have our ways too

hahaha, yes you do, but they're usually a little more obvious, but I'm glad I got a convert who sees the light! lol
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
25.03.2011 - 21:24
MetalSpider
Written by Yasmine on 25.03.2011 at 21:16

Written by MetalSpider on 25.03.2011 at 21:05

Written by Yasmine on 25.03.2011 at 21:00

Written by MetalSpider on 25.03.2011 at 20:58

Written by Yasmine on 25.03.2011 at 20:57

Written by MetalSpider on 25.03.2011 at 20:47

Written by Yasmine on 25.03.2011 at 19:34

Written by MetalSpider on 25.03.2011 at 17:12

Written by Yasmine on 25.03.2011 at 08:58

Written by MetalSpider on 25.03.2011 at 07:27

Written by Yasmine on 24.03.2011 at 22:44

Yea but think about this, isn't learning most things akward at first? Cant be good if you don't try!

I suppose...I just don't see myself paying money to learn how to dance. And I don't really know how else I would learn.

I may have to stick to headbanging...but even headbanging feels weird lol. The most I do is move my head ever so slightly lol.

What if you dated a girl who could teach you?

In that case, I probably would learn to dance if she taught me.

haha, good deal, I was waiting for someone to come along and make that naughtier than it was supposed to be.

lol...and im sure it can get a lot naughtier!

You bet it could, lol, I'm not innocent by a long shot. lol

lol awesome!

It's like this......inc tah tah shake...........okay....now do we like dancing, yes or no? There are ways we can make you LOVE things. LOL I know that's some evil manipulation, but the ends justify the means! lol

lol you win! I like dancing now haha. It was probably the shake at the end that did it. Yeah you ladies do have your devious and evil manipulative ways. But I can't complain because us men have our ways too

hahaha, yes you do, but they're usually a little more obvious, but I'm glad I got a convert who sees the light! lol

Yeah...im converted lol. Thanks haha
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
25.03.2011 - 21:31
Yasmine
Insert GWBush quote "Mission Accomplished".
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
25.03.2011 - 21:35
MetalSpider
Written by Yasmine on 25.03.2011 at 21:31

Insert GWBush quote "Mission Accomplished".

lmao! nice...you should run for president. or become a dance recruiter lol.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
26.03.2011 - 05:00
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Dancing is awesome but I'm slowly realising how much I suck at it. I can only dance in an EBM style - lots of hand motions etc - which doesn't look very cool when dancing to metal. It doesn't stop me though, I'll dance to anything:

26.03.2011 - 05:47
Yasmine
Hahahahahahah, that's right, it's not meant to be thought about or what it looks like, it's how good it feels, woot
----
27.03.2011 - 03:58
Promonex
Cathemeral
elite
Written by 0rpheus on 25.03.2011 at 21:10

If it just works on metal music! but it doesn't & then we don't need it... praise be to 'tornado of souls'

You might want to try some belly-dancing then.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
27.03.2011 - 04:45
0rpheus
Written by Promonex on 27.03.2011 at 03:58

Written by 0rpheus on 25.03.2011 at 21:10

If it just works on metal music! but it doesn't & then we don't need it... praise be to 'tornado of souls'

You might want to try some belly-dancing then.

I enjoy watching belly dancing and I like the concept of that video but that girl sucks! she must get along more with it.

This one is a hell of belly dancer

----
I would prefer not to.
27.03.2011 - 05:11
Yasmine
I totally didn't need to see that. lol
----
27.03.2011 - 20:41
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
The only time I will attempt to dance is when one is really really drunk.
28.03.2011 - 23:25
Yasmine
Written by Guest on 27.03.2011 at 20:41

Gotta admit, it's one of the best times ever.
----
29.03.2011 - 04:34
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Yasmine on 28.03.2011 at 23:25

I grew up in a city where clubs are on every corner. So with that in mind when I drink, I think motivation comes into play.
29.03.2011 - 05:14
Yasmine
Written by Guest on 29.03.2011 at 04:34

Written by Yasmine on 28.03.2011 at 23:25

I grew up in a city where clubs are on every corner. So with that in mind when I drink, I think motivation comes into play.

No doubt, there's plenty of clubs around here too, but hell my place is often a hangout spot, and being drunk I'll dance right here. lol
----
29.03.2011 - 20:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well here are clubs to, fiew, but it means you need cash + cash to taxi get beck home, so I cant pay for clubs
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.04.2011 - 19:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Look at those girls, way how thay are dancing, it looks so sexy )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7PhrPbyIsE&feature=feedlik
----

apos;'
[image]
13.04.2011 - 01:54
Thrashette
Besides headbanging and playing drunken DDR, the only time I liked dancing in the past while was when I went to a rave. And it was probably more like jumping around with glowsticks than actually dancing.
I like watching some of the more theatrical forms of dancing, and actually have considered taking lessons for ballet or belly dancing.
27.05.2011 - 20:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Why is that, why historicalys is that when man dance whit women, also kissing (but both can put arms around neck) woman always put around nack, but man always near lil higher a butt (but probobly in dreams hands goes there) why is that why there never are other way around?
----

apos;'
[image]
27.05.2011 - 21:40
Sophist
I like watching other people dancing, and when I just start flailing my limbs around with a derp face, I guess my activity can be called dance too.
04.05.2014 - 11:43
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
This thread is dead since '11.

Let's revive it.

I love dancing. Before coming to India, I knew little bit of dancing( like synchronized dancing or something), moving feet on groovy music etc. In India, I learned "Bhangra"( sort of Punjabi dancing, superb music with great dancing moves. More like throwing your feet while jumping and throwing your hands in air). Bhangra is fucking good.
04.05.2014 - 18:14
Lucerna
I generally don't feel like dancing. It feels too silly to me in a way. I also suck at it, so that might play a role as well. However I have great appreciation for those that can dance very well and I can understand why people think it's awesome. I imagine it to be a great way to be energetic.
----
达到光亮之前我是个小龙 | Last.fm
05.05.2014 - 11:08
Leni
Well, i like dancing when i have too much energy inside me) when i clean my apartment, for example. Dancing makes it funnier)
05.05.2014 - 12:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Leni on 05.05.2014 at 11:08

Well, i like dancing when i have too much energy inside me) when i clean my apartment, for example. Dancing makes it funnier)

heheh I can dance alone as well
----

apos;'
[image]
07.05.2014 - 16:02
Lucerna
I think it would be easier for me to dance when I'm on my own, than when I'm around some crowd of people.
----
达到光亮之前我是个小龙 | Last.fm