Metal Storm logo
Voivod - Album Re-Release

Metal Mind Productions presents the re-release of seventh studio album by Voivod - "The Outer Limits" (1993). This was the last album Voivoid recorded with their vocalist Snake until, exactly 10 years later, they released their self-titled reunion album in 2003. "The Outer Limits" features a perfect blend of past formulas with new and innovative ideas. On this album, Voivod mixed various thematic and musical elements with ease, which resulted in their most powerful, diversified, and mature release. This album is a benchmark for Voivod. Includes a cover of Pink Floyd's song, "The Nile Song" (from the album "More"). The booklet features a 3D graphic design, which can be viewed through special 3DG glasses that come along with the CD. The new digipak edition is limited to 2000 copies. Digitally remastered using 24-Bit process, released on a golden disc.

Re-release of "The Outer Limits" will be available on 29th September 2008 in Europe and 28th October 2008 in USA (via MVD).

Voivod - "The Outer Limits" (remastered)

Label: Metal Mind Records
Cat. No.: MASS CD 1233 DG
Barcode: 5907785033627
Format: CD Digipak (limited edition of 2000 numerated copies)
Genre: thrash/progressive metal
Release date: 29.09.2008 Europe / 28.10.2008 USA

Tracklist:

01. Fix My Heart
02. Moonbeam Rider
03. Le Pont Noir
04. The Nile Song
05. The Lost Machine
06. Time Warp
07. Jack Luminous
08. Wrong-Way Street
09. We Are Not Alone

Source: metalmind.com.pl
Band profile: Voivod
Posted: 12.09.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 49 users
12.09.2008 - 18:46
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
Superb album in every way; however, it really doesnt need a remaster. They probably just maximized and compressed the hell out of it. What DOES need a remaster is Angel Rat...
02.05.2010 - 22:32
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Arguably my favorite album of ALL TIME. I agree, this cd doesn't need to change a bit. The production is perfect. I wish this album got more attention.
----
rekt

Hits total: 3249 | This month: 6