Metal Storm logo
Metal Storm @ wikipedia

Original post

Posted by jupitreas, 14.09.2008 - 20:43
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Storm_(webzine)

We really need to make a proper wikipedia page for Metal Storm. Since wiki is democratic and everyone can edit it, I'm going ahead and posting this link here, so that any one of our users can add content if they feel like it. Thanks in advance!
23.06.2009 - 10:22
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by GT on 22.06.2009 at 17:03

Written by Dane Train on 22.06.2009 at 05:49

So is Metal Storm recognized now? I just came across this "The album received very well and it was nominated as The Best Avantgarde Metal Album in 2007 by Metal Storm" on the Kekal page.

No I don't thinik so. We only managed to get a "no consensus were reached" marker, so anything that can prove the existance will be nice.

I think it's good. Because the only way to show Metal Storm on bands' Wikipedia pages is to put information about MS Awards, (of course) in my opinion. Here we don't have any static ratings for albums, Like what Allmusic.com puts in some pages (e.g. 4/5).
28.05.2010 - 06:36
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by BitterCOld on 29.12.2008 at 08:40

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information."

--Michael Scott, manager on "The Office" (US version)

----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
28.05.2010 - 20:22
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Lols
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!