Metal Storm logo
Kivimetsän Druidi - Female Singer Joins The Band At Full Time

This is a message from Kivimetsän Druidi concerning the departure of Leeni-Maria Hovila from her former band Exsecratus.

"Leeni-Maria Hovila, vocalist since October -06, has left the band Exsecratus due to personal reasons.

She is going to cover some upcoming Exsecratus gigs as well as the next album 'Beloved Serpent'.

Leeni-Maria will continue with symphonic fantasy/folkmetal band Kivimetsän Druidi as well as with other future projects."

Source: kivimetsandruidi.com
Band profile: Kivimetsän Druidi
Posted: 15.09.2008 by Jeff

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 49 users
15.09.2008 - 14:44
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Sounds great to me. I'm very exited about their first studio album. Can't wait!
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
15.09.2008 - 15:27
Enissa

Looks like very interesting Band...
15.09.2008 - 22:15
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
word. a very not well written message if i do say so myself. hahahaha awesome sentence.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
16.09.2008 - 00:12
Symmachus

Oy vey, that message confused me! The singer who departed from the band, are they talking about Jenni Onishko? That would make better sense, since she was initiated in 2006 and left in 2008.

I've heard a song by this band. Their debut album is something I am looking forward to.
16.09.2008 - 15:36
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by Symmachus on 16.09.2008 at 00:12
Oy vey, that message confused me! The singer who departed from the band, are they talking about Jenni Onishko? That would make better sense, since she was initiated in 2006 and left in 2008.

I've heard a song by this band. Their debut album is something I am looking forward to.
It left me gratuitously confused as well. The only source I could actually find was on their myspace - when you reach the end of the second line "has left the band", quickly keep reading onto the next! Then the truth becomes clear... I hope

Good band indeed
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
17.09.2008 - 00:01
Symmachus

Written by Syk on 16.09.2008 at 15:36

Written by Symmachus on 16.09.2008 at 00:12

It left me gratuitously confused as well. The only source I could actually find was on their myspace - when you reach the end of the second line "has left the band", quickly keep reading onto the next! Then the truth becomes clear... I hope

Good band indeed

Thanks for the tip. Also, about their debut album, I was looking at Encyclopaedia Metallum, and I see that it will be released October 20. That's sooner than I expected it to be released. Sweetness.
10.06.2010 - 23:42
Aetherius

Great band!

Hits total: 3404 | This month: 6