Metal Storm logo
Grave Digger - Russian Tour Dates, New Video Online

The following news was posted at Grave Digger official website:

"Dear Fans, we will tour Russia next month again ... three shows in a row for the Russian fans. We are very excited about that cause the Russian fans are very special and enthusiastic."

Here are the dates :

2008-10-19 Russia - Moscow - Plan B
2008-10-20 Russia - Kaliningrad - DK Rybakov
2008-10-21 Russia - St. Petersburg - Orlandina

"The "Hangman" mix is finished and we are very happy with the result. I think is one of the hardest record we ever did. Today the "video single track - Pray" will be online at the youtube.com page from Napalm Records. Here´s the link. But don't get irritated, this is the extended single version . The album is a "bit" harder then the single. The tracklist will be released in the next days."

Source: grave-digger-clan.com
Band profile: Grave Digger
Event: Grave Digger: Russian Tour
Posted: 21.09.2008 by Knightrider

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 36 users
21.09.2008 - 22:30
NaittsirK

It is satisfying in a way....but I expect more from the new album...
----
Between two worlds I am quested not to be...
24.09.2008 - 17:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
huh why not Lv too

I love this songa nd video, simple, realy like those vids who's made in streets or studio or backstage, but band is old, thay lioved in 80's thay still remeber old good days, I love this song , so simple and good I adore it I be damn if I wont get that CD
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.09.2008 - 23:32
NaittsirK

Written by Bad English on 24.09.2008 at 17:49

huh why not Lv too

I love this songa nd video, simple, realy like those vids who's made in streets or studio or backstage, but band is old, thay lioved in 80's thay still remeber old good days, I love this song , so simple and good I adore it I be damn if I wont get that CD

Far from it that I dont like the song....But for instance I found Liberty or Death(The first song that could be heard before the previous album came out) a better song.This one is quite predictable and a typical GD song which objectively is good....but not great...
I hope you understand what I want to say...
----
Between two worlds I am quested not to be...

Hits total: 3118 | This month: 2