Metal Storm logo
Gojira - (Almost) Entire New Album Available For Streaming

French progressive metallers Gojira are currently streaming 10 of the 12 songs from the band's forthcoming "The Way Of All Flesh" album on their MySpace page.

According to the band's manager, Richard Gamba of Sphere Management, "we had planned to stream the whole "The Way of All Flesh" album from September 29 up to October 5, but due to unfortunate problems with the brand new MySpace player, we're only able to stream ten songs. We hope that the last two songs - "Oroborus" and "Vacuity" - will be on the player soon. We're sorry for the inconvenience and are hoping it will not affect your listening. Thanks for your understanding."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Gojira
Posted: 02.10.2008 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 62 users
02.10.2008 - 13:39
DragonSlayer
Account deleted
Fantastic album! Will be buying when it comes out.
02.10.2008 - 18:26
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
the song with randy blythe turned out waaay better than i expected. well done as a whole.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
02.10.2008 - 18:59
Abattoir

This album sounds and will sound (when I'll buy it) pretty damn good. Looking forward to the soon release
02.10.2008 - 20:03
a MasT

im a fan but the bill their on for the upcoming US tour SUCKS
03.10.2008 - 02:26
Symmachus

I'm looking forward to this album's release. The wikipedia profile for it is on my watchlist. Seems like it will be a cool album.

Hits total: 3173 | This month: 3