Metal Storm logo
Evoken - To Enter Studio This Weekend

Evoken have issued the following update:

"It has been quite a awhile since the last update so without further hesitation, I give you the latest news regarding Evoken.

We have just completed our version of "Yet The Watchers Guard" for the upcoming Thergothon tribute on Solitude Productions. We think it is a respectable and authentic tribute to the kings of Lovecraftian DOOM!

We will also be entering the studio this weekend to begin recording a 4 song (3 songs/outro) split CD with Swedish heavyweights Beneath The Frozen Soil. This will be released by I Hate Records. Details are still mostly unclear as of this moment, however more will be posted as soon as I receive it... including the titles, time lengths, release date as well as other important news. So check back here as it will be updated soon."

In a further blog comment, Evoken further revealed: "All but one track is new. We will be redoing "Omniscient" from the 2002 promo. It was actually recorded for the 2005 album "Antithesis Of Light" but was scraped at the last minute due to time restrictions on a single CD."

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Evoken
Posted: 02.10.2008 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 19 users
03.10.2008 - 01:25
Symmachus

Evoken rules! Long live doom!
03.10.2008 - 01:48
kaylamacgavin

such a great band