Metal Storm logo
Nomad Son

06.10.2008 - 18:37
Glen_Doom
Check out some samples from the new doom metal act Nomad Son and their debut album 'First Light' on their myspace website: http://www.myspace.com/nomadsonmalta or from the label's website: http://www.metal-on-metal.com/home.html

Fans of Trouble, Black Sabbath, Mercy, Krux etc will like this alot. Enjoy!!
----
Spitting in the face of mainstream music !!!
06.10.2008 - 18:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good band there was other good doom band from Malta forgot name but this is good tooo
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.10.2008 - 18:46
Glen_Doom
Forsaken probably. Actually bassist Albert Bell from Forsaken is the same bassist of Nomad Son. The latter was a joint effort between him and members from hard rock band Frenzy Mono
----
Spitting in the face of mainstream music !!!
10.12.2008 - 17:14
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Just got their debut album deilvered to my house today and it is really good stuff. Doom with loads of NWOBHM influences and at time the keyboards remind me a little of Deep Purple.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

25.08.2009 - 17:23
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
elite
Saw them live a couple of weeks ago and they totally kicked ass ripping the place apart. Great band. Anyone who says they like eighties style metal but doesn't like this is clearly a poser
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

08.04.2015 - 04:34
Ghor
Two great bands from Malta, I had the pleasure of listening, Nomad Son and Forsaken. I have the "First Light" and "The Eternal Return" (Nomad Son) and also I have "After The Fall" and "Anima Mundi" (Forzaken), all very good.

HELLO MALTA! I always show to all my friends here in Brazil the Nomad Son and Forzaken!