Metal Storm logo
Sex

14.10.2008 - 19:53
Valentin B
Iconoclast
new topic about sex, discuss techniques, frustrations, fetishes etc. here. remember not to be too childish and not to be too goddamn serious either, friendly jokes are welcome here.
14.10.2008 - 20:05
Branzig

fetish: Stockings and Heels FTW!
----
In Grind We Crust
14.10.2008 - 20:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I hate fetishes it makes me think about alcohol not woman, realy I never like extreme fetishes
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
14.10.2008 - 20:47
Branzig

Written by Bad English on 14.10.2008 at 20:21

I hate fetishes it makes me think about alcohol not woman, realy I never like extreme fetishes

How does a sexual fetish make you think of alcohol? haha

You have to get drunk to partake in them or something? hahaha.
----
In Grind We Crust
14.10.2008 - 21:14
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
The last question in teh past topic was "how do we men actually know when a girl has an orgasm"? 'cause unless you have a girls who "squirts" it's kinda hard to really be sure. There are some signs like a few convulsions, a little tightening of the vagina and of course the agitated breathing. But how can we really know, without asking?
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
14.10.2008 - 21:21
MathC
Account deleted
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 14.10.2008 at 21:14

"how do we men actually know when a girl has an orgasm"?

The best answer would be : Who cares if the girl has an orgasm?

14.10.2008 - 21:59
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Fetishes: Black lace, bonding, blindfolding.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

14.10.2008 - 22:18
Branzig

We should start a thread where we list fetishes, fantasies, etc. then the women of Metalstorm get to dress up/act them out and post the pics!!!

I'm sure there is a rule or regulation against it, but I feel it is still a genius idea!

All in favor of the 18 plus, Metalstorm section, say aye!

hahaha jk jk
----
In Grind We Crust
14.10.2008 - 23:22
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Branzig on 14.10.2008 at 22:18

We should start a thread where we list fetishes, fantasies, etc. then the women of Metalstorm get to dress up/act them out and post the pics!!!

I'm sure there is a rule or regulation against it, but I feel it is still a genius idea!

hahaha jk jk

Just remember this my friends, girls have fetishes too.
That would mean we guys would have to dress up as well
----

14.10.2008 - 23:52
Hyvaarin

You are a very strange man.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
15.10.2008 - 01:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Hyvaarin on 14.10.2008 at 23:52

You are a very strange man.

I know but i just dislike those extreme fetishes thinks
----

apos;'
[image]
15.10.2008 - 02:38
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Guest on 14.10.2008 at 21:21

......you are not a man.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
15.10.2008 - 02:40
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher

The last question in teh past topic was "how do we men actually know when a girl has an orgasm"? 'cause unless you have a girls who "squirts" it's kinda hard to really be sure. There are some signs like a few convulsions, a little tightening of the vagina and of course the agitated breathing. But how can we really know, without asking?

Yes, and VarDa never answered that question like we asked her. Star Queen (Silmarilian reference) why won't you respond?
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

15.10.2008 - 04:22
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Arian Totalis on 15.10.2008 at 02:38

......you are not a man.

pwned.

Written by Arian Totalis on 15.10.2008 at 02:40

Yes, and VarDa never answered that question like we asked her. Star Queen (Silmarilian reference) why won't you respond?

Maybe she's writting a medical explanation.
----

15.10.2008 - 04:33
Soliloquy

as +{Jonas}+ mentioned aready, i'm re-asking the qestion:
-how can a partner know for sure when his/her partner(presumably a girl) has an orgasm?

-plus, if the girl is on the edge of having an orgasm, and for one reason or another cant actually hit her orgasm, does she end up wanting more until she cums? or is she satisfied just by being ridiculously wet? and if she doesnt hit her orgasm, does that by any chance cause her body to have minor cramps(like guys getting blue-ball)?
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
15.10.2008 - 04:50
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 15.10.2008 at 04:22

......you are not a man.

pwned.

maybe. I think though that it's more likely that she feels awkward by us putting her on the spot like this. I apologize sincerely, by the way (To VarDa).
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

15.10.2008 - 05:12
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Arian Totalis on 15.10.2008 at 04:50

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 15.10.2008 at 04:22

......you are not a man.

pwned.

maybe. I think though that it's more likely that she feels awkward by us putting her on the spot like this. I apologize sincerely, by the way (To VarDa).

No dude, if she gives us a medical explanation, it's a general explanation, not a description of herself.
If we had more girls posting here, ity wouldn't be so awkward
----

15.10.2008 - 09:42
Hyvaarin

Written by Soliloquy on 15.10.2008 at 04:33

as +{Jonas}+ mentioned aready, i'm re-asking the qestion:
-how can a partner know for sure when his/her partner(presumably a girl) has an orgasm?

You can just tell, normally.

Quote:
-plus, if the girl is on the edge of having an orgasm, and for one reason or another cant actually hit her orgasm, does she end up wanting more until she cums? or is she satisfied just by being ridiculously wet? and if she doesnt hit her orgasm, does that by any chance cause her body to have minor cramps(like guys getting blue-ball)?

Though it doesn't seem to be as big an issue for girls as it is for guys, I'd say it'd have to be pretty fucking annoying. Don't think there's a girl equivalent of blue balls hhahah. Female opinion plz.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
15.10.2008 - 13:18
baldur

a little tightening of the vagina

i think that is way you can really be sure she has an orgasm
15.10.2008 - 13:57
Velvet Thorns

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 14.10.2008 at 23:22

hahaha jk jk

Very good ideas, guys!
----
restless oblivion forever
15.10.2008 - 14:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
now we discuss here girls from MS whit what we want have sex I just can not wate when soem female memebrs say something here about it
----

apos;'
[image]
15.10.2008 - 15:17
MathC
Account deleted

......you are not a man.

OMG I'M OFFENDED.
15.10.2008 - 18:59
Branzig

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 14.10.2008 at 23:22

hahaha jk jk

Hey man...whatever it takes. hahah
----
In Grind We Crust
15.10.2008 - 20:06
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by baldur on 15.10.2008 at 13:18

i think that is way you can really be sure she has an orgasm

I suppose. But iI still think VarDa should give us the medical explanation.

Written by Velvet Thorns on 15.10.2008 at 13:57

Very good ideas, guys!

No problemo hun

Written by Branzig on 15.10.2008 at 18:59

Hey man...whatever it takes. hahah

Amen to that my friend.
----

15.10.2008 - 22:14
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Today i had a date with a guy and tomorrow i have a date with a girl. I like them both, get on with them both really well and they're both great looking so my question is.....

....is this awesome or fantastic?
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
16.10.2008 - 05:18
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by -tom- on 15.10.2008 at 22:14

Today i had a date with a guy and tomorrow i have a date with a girl. I like them both, get on with them both really well and they're both great looking so my question is.....

Uh, I don't know?....but your post does lead me to suggest an intresting idea for a discussion. Bisexualty/homosexuality. How do people feel about this?

Personally, i'm cool with it. I mean, I could care less about someone's sexual orientation, but i'm just trying to play the devil's advocate and bring a more unconventional outlook to the table.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

16.10.2008 - 06:49
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Arian Totalis on 16.10.2008 at 05:18

Written by -tom- on 15.10.2008 at 22:14

Uh, I don't know?....but your post does lead me to suggest an intresting idea for a discussion. Bisexualty/homosexuality. How do people feel about this?

Personally, i'm cool with it. I mean, I could care less about someone's sexual orientation, but i'm just trying to play the devil's advocate and bring a more unconventional outlook to the table.

I think it's cool if Tom feels fine about it. I have a lot of gay friends and a couple bisexual friends and tehy are way cooler tan teh pople who reject them and judge them. Aftr all, it's a personal choice, it's your life...
----

16.10.2008 - 07:40
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Yeah, I was kinda figuring that Tom was gay all these years with a custom title like Mr. FancyPants...I never really understood it until now...

But I'm a strong supporter of bisexuality and gay culture...I'm straight as a pole but the resturant I used to work at I had a gay boss and pretty much the whole staff was gay...I got hit on too many times...
16.10.2008 - 13:19
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Hmm, I didn't read that much into my custom title. I'm straight acting so I don't think it was meant like that. I do think campness is very funny though.

Written by Arian Totalis on 16.10.2008 at 05:18
your post does lead me to suggest an intresting idea for a discussion. Bisexualty/homosexuality. How do people feel about this?

I have a fairly limited knowledge of how straight people think about it because I don't tell everyone I meet. It doesn't really come up in conversation. The girl I'm meeting today knows because we met at a gay club. Most men I meet know I also like women because they usually ask if I'm gay (as I said, I act like a straight guy).

It seems that straight girls a bit cautious. They tend to give you the benefit of the doubt but often feel a bit suspicious which is somewhat justified. The attitude of gay guys seems to be, as summed up by my friend, "Fuck them and leave them". Not worth getting involved in anything more than that.

For the record, I only intend to see one of these people. I had my first date with that guy last Wednesday and met the girl on Thursday. It seems too early to pick one so just want to get to know them.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
16.10.2008 - 13:37
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted

The last question in teh past topic was "how do we men actually know when a girl has an orgasm"?

Because I'm just that good >=]