Metal Storm logo
Sex

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 14.10.2008 - 19:53
new topic about sex, discuss techniques, frustrations, fetishes etc. here. remember not to be too childish and not to be too goddamn serious either, friendly jokes are welcome here.
15.04.2014 - 01:41
no one
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 15.04.2014 at 01:28

That's most likely just some "spillage" - it's especially common in younger girls as their juices flow more readily than mature women. It tends to build up especially after climax if you keep penetrating, so for future reference you have no need to be scared. If anything it's a sign you're doing things right.

Of course the youngest guy has the most appropriate orthodox reply
15.04.2014 - 02:34
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Guest on 15.04.2014 at 01:41

Of course the youngest guy has the most appropriate orthodox reply

He has the most recent exposure to said problem. So it makes sense
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
24.04.2014 - 09:36
IronAngel
Unless your condom breaks (or is just way too large), stuff shouldn't come out even if you keep going. Of course, the right answer is to pull out when you're done, but it's pretty secure so I wouldn't worry too much about accidental leaks.

You can tell by the smell, anyway. Just sniff around to get acquainted!
24.04.2014 - 15:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by IronAngel on 24.04.2014 at 09:36

Unless your condom breaks (or is just way too large), stuff shouldn't come out even if you keep going. Of course, the right answer is to pull out when you're done, but it's pretty secure so I wouldn't worry too much about accidental leaks.

You can tell by the smell, anyway. Just sniff around to get acquainted!

taking a dick out when you're done it can slip off also if you have no expierience , never happened whit me, but its risky ,,, besides dick is getting smallr soon after cumming
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.05.2014 - 18:28
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
Hey look! A topic about one of my favorite things! I didn't even know this was here...

Luckily, I don't have to use condoms since my wife is on birth control. More fun for both of us that way.
----
09.05.2014 - 18:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Jaeryd on 09.05.2014 at 18:28

Hey look! A topic about one of my favorite things! I didn't even know this was here...

Luckily, I don't have to use condoms since my wife is on birth control. More fun for both of us that way.

I prefere no condoms as well, better feeling, more natural, more pleasurte , you can enjoy more
----

apos;'
[image]
09.05.2014 - 20:43
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 09.05.2014 at 18:53

Written by Jaeryd on 09.05.2014 at 18:28

I prefere no condoms as well, better feeling, more natural, more pleasurte , you can enjoy more

so we can expect you being called dad anytime soon ... that is if you get laid anyway
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
09.05.2014 - 20:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 09.05.2014 at 20:43

so we can expect you being called dad anytime soon ... that is if you get laid anyway

da fuq I am not stupid ... no children and I never do it whit out if I am not 100%shore she use pils or has no some shit deasise
95% I have condom
----

apos;'
[image]
09.05.2014 - 20:53
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff

Not using condoms doesn't inherently lead to pregnancy. There are also a lot of other forms of contraception that don't involve wrapping your skin in latex/rubber/whatever. I only use condoms with strangers for hygiene purposes (and avoiding any potential spreading of STDs).
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
09.05.2014 - 20:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Troy Killjoy on 09.05.2014 at 20:53

Not using condoms doesn't inherently lead to pregnancy. There are also a lot of other forms of contraception that don't involve wrapping your skin in latex/rubber/whatever. I only use condoms with strangers for hygiene purposes (and avoiding any potential spreading of STDs).

same do I
----

apos;'
[image]
09.05.2014 - 22:24
no one
Account deleted
I see the sex education isn't to good in some countrys if what troy said actually had to be explained.

I hate condoms, now i have a wife ill never use one again. I got my wife pregnant once while wearing a condom anyway...definitely wasn't worth the no feeling shitty fuck.
09.05.2014 - 22:27
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by Guest on 09.05.2014 at 22:24
I see the sex education isn't to good in some countrys if what troy said actually had to be explained.

Don't blame Sweden for Bad English. He's his own separate entity.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
09.05.2014 - 22:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

I hate condoms, now i have a wife ill never use one again. I got my wife pregnant once while wearing a condom anyway...definitely wasn't worth the no feeling shitty fuck.

I cant help you whit pratical sexual eduaction .... I dont do dudes
----

apos;'
[image]
09.05.2014 - 22:58
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 09.05.2014 at 22:30

I cant help you whit pratical sexual eduaction .... I dont do dudes

there needs to be a "lamest" or "dumbest" posts thread
09.05.2014 - 23:29
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Troy Killjoy on 09.05.2014 at 20:53

its ok man,i was joking
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
10.05.2014 - 22:46
JD
Account deleted
How many times you consider having sex per week is normal?
11.05.2014 - 02:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 10.05.2014 at 22:46

as more as you can ... depends GF, work, one night stand, whores and so on

2-4 is OK
----

apos;'
[image]
11.05.2014 - 06:13
no one
Account deleted

depends on how long you have been with your partner.

or if your bad english i suppose it just depends on how much money you have on a weekly basis
11.05.2014 - 16:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 11.05.2014 at 06:13

depends on how long you have been with your partner.

or if your bad english i suppose it just depends on how much money you have on a weekly basis

if we need pay for sex maybe once per year

like ine joke I heard
women 1: does your husbind smokes
women 2: yes only after sex
women 1: is he healthy, its risky he can get cancer
women 2: I dont think 2 cigarets per year are dangerose
----

apos;'
[image]
12.05.2014 - 06:58
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw

Some weeks I would have sex twice a day for four (or more) days through the week. Some weeks I'd only be able to get her to have a go with me once on the weekend. It really depends on who you're with, how you've known each other, and what your circumstances are. Sometimes, with work and kids, you don't get a chance to have as much sex as you'd like.

I'd imagine for single people that they'd have sex way less often. It's hard enough to get someone to go on a date with you, let alone to convince some total stranger to rub genitals together with you for a while. Now, while most women enjoy casual sex as much as men do, men have the guarantee that it'll be fun for them. Women only have the guarantee that someone will flop around on top of them and make a mess of their sheets, which doesn't sound very pleasant. That makes it harder for people to be willing to go for it.

It's much easier to get sex often if you're with the same person for a while. ESPECIALLY if you live together; you can basically have sex whenever you want. I don't know where the myth comes from that married people have less sex... all the married people I know have sex ALL THE DAMN TIME.
----
12.05.2014 - 07:06
no one
Account deleted
Written by Jaeryd on 12.05.2014 at 06:58

It's much easier to get sex often if you're with the same person for a while. ESPECIALLY if you live together; you can basically have sex whenever you want. I don't know where the myth comes from that married people have less sex... all the married people I know have sex ALL THE DAMN TIME.

I don't think marriage has got anything to do with it, once again i reckon it depends how long you have been with each other and whats going on your life at the time.
12.05.2014 - 12:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Jaeryd on 12.05.2014 at 06:58

Some weeks I would have sex twice a day for four (or more) days through the week. Some weeks I'd only be able to get her to have a go with me once on the weekend. It really depends on who you're with, how you've known each other, and what your circumstances are. Sometimes, with work and kids, you don't get a chance to have as much sex as you'd like.

I'd imagine for single people that they'd have sex way less often. It's hard enough to get someone to go on a date with you, let alone to convince some total stranger to rub genitals together with you for a while. Now, while most women enjoy casual sex as much as men do, men have the guarantee that it'll be fun for them. Women only have the guarantee that someone will flop around on top of them and make a mess of their sheets, which doesn't sound very pleasant. That makes it harder for people to be willing to go for it.

well depends, IMO its how you think many at age 20 are like grandpaäs comaring to me, well Keat Richards are old dude and he climb in thetree,,, so depends what your life is and so on .,,, but children well after 40, 50 or never, children and work ruin ... I dont go out if I need study and so on ...I wont sarifiece i net life for those thinks, if I need work, if I dont well I can go out but I am not happy ,
casual sex you never know, I like do it oral some dont like in 1th time whit stranger... so depends of the women and so on, but many modern girls from europe and sa likes casual .. so dpends
----

apos;'
[image]
14.05.2014 - 23:57
FOOCK Nam
Written by Bad English on 11.05.2014 at 02:31

as more as you can ... depends GF, work, one night stand, whores and so on

2-4 is OK

Science says at least 5 for good health, even 6 is average, yes exactly what I read.
15.05.2014 - 22:07
ANGEL REAPER
Lately i can summarize my whole sex life in single word - wankfest damn this dry spell ...
----
15.05.2014 - 22:30
no one
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 15.05.2014 at 22:07

Lately i can summarize my whole sex life in single word - wankfest damn this dry spell ...

don't worry i'm sure 5 wanks a week is just as healthy, it would just be about getting a load out.
15.05.2014 - 23:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 15.05.2014 at 20:51

So, you guys have read that it's necessary to have sex at least 2 to 4 or 5 times a week to maintain good health... What I want to ask now is if and how exactly you follow this sexual regimen. Those of you who fulfil the minimum of 5 times per week, have the health benefits been noticeable? And have you experienced malaise or anything or sorts if the frequency of sexual acts has decreased in your life?

guys plura not me it was vietnamese dude who said it ... well in beggining if you have nor egular sexual life such regie is OK .. leither you need less n less
----

apos;'
[image]
16.05.2014 - 04:48
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
contributor

necessary to have sex at least 2 to 4 or 5 times a week to maintain good health...

2 to 4 or 5? That's not very specific. I've been married for 20 years, I love my wife with all my heart. We have sex once a week, sometimes twice. When we were younger and starting off it was 4 times a week, minimum. Things change when you grow older.
----
rekt
17.05.2014 - 01:48
Lucerna
It shouldn't be very specific though. I think it greatly depends on not only your own libido, but also your partner's. And for casual sex, well, I dunno, I never did that.

2-4 times a week seems like the average case though, and seems like a pretty healthy average as well.
----
达到光亮之前我是个小龙 | Last.fm
30.05.2014 - 01:37
Ilham
Giant robot

So, you guys have read that it's necessary to have sex at least 2 to 4 or 5 times a week to maintain good health... What I want to ask now is if and how exactly you follow this sexual regimen. Those of you who fulfil the minimum of 5 times per week, have the health benefits been noticeable? And have you experienced malaise or anything or sorts if the frequency of sexual acts has decreased in your life?

Those are good questions. I don't think I've had sex 5 times in a week very often in my life, but there is only one benefit that I found to it : less skin breakouts.
30.05.2014 - 06:42
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by Ilham on 30.05.2014 at 01:37
...less skin breakouts.

Indeed, sperm is packed with protein and antioxidants. That's why my face is so clear.
----