Metal Storm logo
Battlelore - Vocalist To Sit Out Tour

Battlelore's vocalist Tomi Mykkänen has posted the following statement:

"To my great regret I need to tell you that I am not able to be part of the Finnish Fire tour this autumn due to family reasons. I will take my personal leave from performing with BLore as of today so I will miss also the three Finnish gigs (Juva, Oulu and Kuopio). The reason why I'm missing the Finnish gigs as well is quite easy; we need to have the replacement vocalist trained for the tour and what is better place to train than gigs? Replacement vocalist? Yeah, there is one and he's Harri (Witch King) from Avathar. Who would be a better replacement than other fellow Tolkien freak?!

Harri is an excellent growler with a deep, strong voice, and a great attitude for live shows. He also sings clean vocals, so he is the perfect session front man! The band will sound just as great as always! Hopefully you'll all make him feel welcomed. Maybe buy him a beer or two?

I will be back in fold for the gig on January 1st 2009. More info on that later.

I feel very bummed for missing the gigs and new countries and lots of new (and old!) fans but sometimes in life happens things that are even more important than touring, drinking and rocking. The things like that are very rare though? Hahah!"

Source: battlelore.net
Band profile: Battlelore
Posted: 16.10.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 47 users
16.10.2008 - 23:37
Iceland_Norway

Damn! When I Have some money to See Battlelore for the first time in my life, Something happens.

I Hope she could find a female voice replacement for Finnish Fire tour.

I could come to Milan, Italy If the next weeks I will be free to go.
----
Føroyar mítt land

Tú alfagra land mítt

Føroyar mín Móðir

Hits total: 3283 | This month: 3