Metal Storm logo
Dimension Zero

29.06.2006 - 23:03
Ibanez07
Account deleted
I've really gotten into the music of this band lately..but I'm afraid I don't know too much about them. I understand that Jesper Stromblad of In Flames is the bassist, but not much more than that. I also heard or read somewhere that there is some affiliation with Alexi Laiho, but I know nothing more. Anyone else know anything about them?
30.06.2006 - 19:45
Sepulchral Oath
Account deleted
All i know is that these guys kick ass. I know about the Jesper relation, but not so sure about teh connection with Alexi...
12.09.2006 - 12:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 30.06.2006 at 19:45

All i know is that these guys kick ass. I know about the Jesper relation, but not so sure about teh connection with Alexi...

Because Jesper was musiician in sinergy and Alexi laiho too(ou was asking about Alexi laiho from Childrens Of Bodom)
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.11.2006 - 02:12
Amrott

okay so these guys are recording the new album now,,,, i'l looking forward!!
http://www.dimensionzero.se/
28.11.2006 - 03:03
Eternal Flames

I remember listening to this band quite a while ago. I only heard of them because Jesper Stromblad was on bass and I thought they would be something interesting. They were good, but nothing amazing in my opinion. I had only heard their first album "Silent Night Fever" and that wasn't something that really caught my attention. It is full of energy and did have a few good songs on there, but I felt like each song sounded somewhat too much the same. There wasn't much diversity in the album.

They aren't a bad band in any way, but I just don't think they are something I would recommend to every Gotherburg metal fan. I haven't heard their last album though, so if that is any better than the first, I will give it a listen. But otherwise, if it's still much like the first album, then I'll pass.
01.12.2006 - 09:40
KryptoN
imperceptible
I have to agree with Eternal Flames. They are good and have a lot of potential but they're just not quite there yet. They have a few great songs but it's just not enough for me to call them great. Despite that I think they are one of the most underrated melodeath bands. And maybe in the future they'll refine their sound and find a winning formula.

As for albums, "This Is Hell" is a lot better and more diverse than "Silent Night Fever" in my opinion. And I recommend the music video for "Immaculate." (Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8w7iICxmzL8)
01.12.2006 - 13:51
SirHooke

Ok, I just checked the youtube video...
And it seems I have found another band in the neverending hunt for Melodeath
I will have to check these guys out I liked the song of the clip.
I hope there is more of that quality (or even better ;-) ) on their cd's
01.12.2006 - 16:46
KryptoN
imperceptible
Written by SirHooke on 01.12.2006 at 13:51

In addition to Immaculate I recommend these songs:
- Amygdala
- Di'i Minores
- Into and Out of Subsistence
- Dimension Zero
01.12.2006 - 17:27
SirHooke

Written by KryptoN on 01.12.2006 at 16:46

Written by SirHooke on 01.12.2006 at 13:51

In addition to Immaculate I recommend these songs:
- Amygdala
- Di'i Minores
- Into and Out of Subsistence
- Dimension Zero

I'll be sure to check them out
01.12.2006 - 17:37
Basso
Account deleted
Heard theese guys quite a long time ago, found it really boring. I thought theese guys was rather unknow... well funny to see them on MS.
12.10.2007 - 05:07
Amrott

man the new album is just absolutely great!!! it is so good man, i just can't believe why Jesper can't use 1% of of this godness in In Flames newer material??!!!

my personal highlights of the album, Hell is Within, Is, Deny, and Way to Shine. too bad they have yet to find a label to distribute it in Europe

i hope they do soon, becasue i gotta get my hands on this bad boy!!!