Metal Storm logo
Down - New Video Available Online

US metallers Down have posted their new video, for the song called "N.O.D.", online. It can be viewed at MTV.com. The song comes off the band's last year released album "III - Over The Under".

Earlier this month, an exclusive deluxe edition of Down "III - Over The Under" was released, featuring the CD plus a DVD featuring unreleased live performances and behind-the-scenes footage.

In a blog entry, dated July 24th, 2008, vocalist Philip Anselmo stated: "We've been fucking around with some new material, and we've got enough material already recorded (at least 6 new songs) as well as some unreleased stuff from the "Over The Under" sessions. It's definitely enough for an awesome EP, with some surprises within."

Down are currently touring the USA in support of Metallica.

Source: mtv.com
Band profile: Down
Posted: 25.10.2008 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 40 users
26.10.2008 - 04:55
Gigginova
Account deleted
In support of Metallica? *sigh* weak

Wow but it's been like more than a year sicne the latest Down album came out and they're only just coming out with a video .

I remember when it first came out, I bought it when I was in Florida, then I got back home, had to complete this tedious ass english assignment (i was blasting the new album while doing so to help me cope with the burden) and killed a ridiculous amount of painkillers...............that was only a year ago, but that's SO UNLIKE ME NOWADAYS.....ah memories.
27.10.2008 - 11:57
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Fucking Phil Anselmo... Prick. Never been a big Down fan. the closest thing for me was Pantera. The two are nothing alike though
----
Coldgrits
27.10.2008 - 16:58
Thought.
A Dying God
Love Down, seen them only twice so far. Last time i went despite a 102F fever. I'd love to catch them again, and seeing Metallica would be awesome, as long as they play at least some songs before black album. If it's all death magnetic, I'd be disappointed.
----
There is no God but the one that dies with me. I have no life but the one I take with me to the grave. We come into this world alone. And we will die on our own. I live. I die. Ain Elohim.

Hits total: 3119 | This month: 4