Metal Storm logo
Silencer (Swe)

Original post

Posted by Narterath, 30.06.2006 - 14:28
This is one of the underground bands of black metal that never got the attention they deserved. They have released only one full-length, called Death, Pierce Me, and they could not release more albums since Natramn was institutionalised and the band split up. This album is simply a masterpiece of black metal.
Melancholic music, sometimes aggressive, sometimes subtle, with piano interludes, weird vocals, filled with emotion, as if the singer is choking or even torturing himself just to make those high pitched screams.
I can't find any official band page or any mp3 samples, so if someone wants that album PM me and I'll link you
I bet there are some of you though, that have heard some songs, or even the whole album by this band. Any opinions?
18.07.2010 - 22:20
The Turbanator
Written by Guest on 18.07.2010 at 22:13

Written by The Turbanator on 18.07.2010 at 21:41

I was listening to Silencer last night at 3 am (alone at home). The music was loud (my headphones broke). After a while there were 2 cops outside my house and they called me out. I came out. The cops said that the neighbours complained that I was listening to loud crazy music and TORTURING A CAT!

I lol'd. People say that Nattramn's vocals sound like a cat being raped by a cheese grater, but I still love the guy.

Haha exactly. Try listening to Heartless 'Suicidal Engagement' album man. Lu's vocals are like a woman constipating. Good stuff though.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!