Running Down A Dream
I Won't Back Down
Don't Do Me Like That
Even the Losers

Total votes: 10
30.10.2008 - 01:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its hard tell mutch about this artist and band, its famose, almoust legendary and Tom patty take a part in Traveling Wilburies too but I just wanna know what's best song
But please if you vote for other only Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers not after band brake's up

Bascly best songs are in this CD /Tape

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatest_Hits_(Tom_Petty)

For me, since its more tape what I listen more before I dioscovcere heavyer bands and I had home I decide open poll

I like moustly all songs ther einto this Tape/CD(I have tape) but 2 songs I like more how others its American Girl and Mary Jane's Last Dance , realy those 2 songs are good and IMO best + I like others songs to but nots o much 60% those 2 40% other tape

I didnt vote since cant decide between those 2.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.10.2008 - 22:37
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Definitely the song 'Refugee' for me....great song, I had a chance to go see him last year but it was all sold out.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
31.10.2008 - 02:10
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Of the list, i really like "Running Down a Dream" and "I Won't Back Down" - although my favorite Tom Petty song is probably "The Waiting."
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
31.10.2008 - 12:18
Stigmatized
Written by Doc G. on 30.10.2008 at 22:37

Definitely the song 'Refugee' for me....great song, I had a chance to go see him last year but it was all sold out.

I would have to say that's my favorite as well. Their songs are all really good so it can be hard to choose. From the list I would say "I Won't Back Down".
31.10.2008 - 15:46
Richard

Written by Bad English on 30.10.2008 at 01:50

Its hard tell mutch about this artist and band, its famose, almoust legendary and Tom patty take a part in Traveling Wilburies too but I just wanna know what's best song
But please if you vote for other only Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers not after band brake's up

For me, since its more tape what I listen more before I dioscovcere heavyer bands and I had home I decide open poll

I like moustly all songs ther einto this Tape/CD(I have tape) but 2 songs I like more how others its American Girl and Mary Jane's Last Dance , realy those 2 songs are good and IMO best + I like others songs to but nots o much 60% those 2 40% other tape

If you're going to go to the effort of creating a poll, it's a bit odd not to vote in it because you "can't decide" yourself!
----
31.10.2008 - 17:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Richard on 31.10.2008 at 15:46

Written by Bad English on 30.10.2008 at 01:50

If you're going to go to the effort of creating a poll, it's a bit odd not to vote in it because you "can't decide" yourself!

I can I voted for american girl, I listen those 2 songs today and American Girl I like it lil better
----

apos;'
[image]
05.10.2017 - 03:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sop he died, sad, but its like to gonna happen whit all bug old stars, sad thing, great artist, musician.... RIP Tom
----

apos;'
[image]
05.10.2017 - 03:04
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by BitterCOld on 31.10.2008 at 02:10

Of the list, i really like "Running Down a Dream" and "I Won't Back Down" - although my favorite Tom Petty song is probably "The Waiting."

Almost a decade on and still the same. Helps when the song in question is inexorably tied to one of your fave sports teams wiping out an 86 year title drought.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
05.10.2017 - 05:31
VIG
Account deleted
For me it's "Into The Great Wide Open" for sure.
06.10.2017 - 09:44
Polaria

I don't know their discography much. I put Mary Jane's Last Dance as I really enjoy playing that song. Learning to Fly is great as well.
----
Life is all the pain we endeavour.
20.12.2017 - 12:37
Become Death

R.I.P. Tom Petty
Sooo many great songs, it's hard to choose. I went with other, as my favorite song by him is Rebels.
----
Fear is the path to the darkside. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. Once you start down the path to the darkside, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will.