Metal Storm logo
Gothic Project * Need support

01.07.2006 - 18:39
Chacho Ravenman
Account deleted
Hello metalstormers.
I just post this because I want to promote a gothic rock band In which I belong. We started as gothic rock because its the simplest and our vocalisrt really fits in the style. Though I hope in time we evolve to something a little more complex. Anyways I would love for any willing soul to pass by our website www.myspace.com/vanaheimband to support us or at least listen to our music since we are soon to release our first EP *Eyes of an Angel* and we need a lot of support from any people who likes promoting music of any style. I promise, you wont be disapointed by our music. Any coments you can post them here, I would Appreciate it greatly. Thanx for your time and cheers... Long Live Metal!!!!!!!!
01.07.2006 - 19:38
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
I'm checking it out now ... actually waiting for the page to load, damn slow internet went even slower because of those pictures people had in your comment box, grrr ... hehe

Ok only got to hear half of 'Eyes Of An Angel' (think that was the name of the first track? lol sorry)and i liked it quite catchy music which i found myself bobing my head to and like the sound of the vocals, very beautiful. Good job indeed
----

Hellcunt Smurf
02.07.2006 - 01:04
Chacho Ravenman
Account deleted
Thank you very Much for the coments about Vanaheim well if you are interested I can consult with the rest of the band and I can somehow give you one or two complete songs, since the only full song in the website is Eyes of An Angel. You just ask me and I will do what I can to give you more material. Thanx Again and have a nice day!
17.07.2006 - 00:59
Silhouette

I really like the vocals and most of the guitar melodies of the songs. The drums are good as well.

What I'm lacking is a little more interesting riffs, and I'd like to here more of the bass as well, it's sometimes really hard to hear.

Keep up the good work!
20.07.2006 - 11:46
marinBG

Isn't there a forum for promotion and adds
----
...cause I don't give a fuck if you hate me!
20.07.2006 - 12:48
Eddie
Retired Mod.
Written by marinBG on 20.07.2006 at 11:46

Yep, there is, remember to report such things
21.07.2006 - 07:43
marinBG

Written by Eddie on 20.07.2006 at 12:48

Written by marinBG on 20.07.2006 at 11:46

Yep, there is, remember to report such things

k
i wasn't really sure that the topic needs to move so I just asked...
----
...cause I don't give a fuck if you hate me!
30.09.2006 - 20:08
ThedY
Account deleted
I´ll support you by adding your myspace site to our myspace site www.myspace.com/lightningspain
15.10.2006 - 14:30
CrownOfDeath
Account deleted
I like this... "Eyes of an Angel" and "Evil in mt shadow" are quite catchy
The intro on "one more no more" is very, very nice! ..however in my opinion that tune drops after the intro :-/ ..sorry!
19.10.2006 - 02:19
vinicio
Account deleted
hey there thanks for all the support to the band, now we are waiting to relase the video clip of the song evil in my shadow you could see it like in two months in the page www.myspace.com/vanaheimband because is now in editation hope you enjoy it. and keep replying pls to know you interest and your thinkings of the songs and the project.