Metal Storm logo
Shadowkeep - outstanding dark Prog.Power

11.11.2008 - 22:55
Hellish Star
Shadowkeep isn't a new band but after six years they released their new album "The hourglass effect".

I can tell you it is a masterpiece.

Mix the technical arrangements from Queensryche, Fates Warning and Symphony X with the dark power of Helstar and Beyond Twilight!

Both guitar players are amazing and if you're into shredding fast fingered guitars you will adore this one. Add a first class singer in vein of Geoff Tate, James Rivera etc and you know what I am talking about.

Check http://wwww.myspace.com/shadowkeepuk

This band deserves by the way to be added on this forum. They released 3 albums and one EP.
----
www.myspace.com/hellishstar

Metal To Infiity Webzine: http://users.telenet.be/metaltoinfinity/MTIindex.htm
12.11.2008 - 12:51
BloodTears
ANA-thema
elite
Dark prog?
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
12.11.2008 - 14:29
GT
Coffee!!
staff
Never heard of them, but I'll be checking them out as soon as I get of from work. Your recommendations are normally pretty good and a mix of the mentioned bands can't be bad

EDIT: here's a profile. It only needs filling
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
12.11.2008 - 19:57
Hellish Star
Written by GT on 12.11.2008 at 14:29

Never heard of them, but I'll be checking them out as soon as I get of from work. Your recommendations are normally pretty good and a mix of the mentioned bands can't be bad

I filled in what's possible. Images don't seem to work. Can someone help me out?
----

12.11.2008 - 23:09
GT
Coffee!!
staff
Written by Hellish Star on 12.11.2008 at 19:57

Written by GT on 12.11.2008 at 14:29

I filled in what's possible. Images don't seem to work. Can someone help me out?

I'll take a look at it tomorrow
----

13.11.2008 - 15:58
Dragon Moon
Account deleted
Always dreamed that my band would be the first recording darkprog embodiment in the metal universe. But same time I knew that somwhere got be at least an another. So much great music, lifetime too short to find it all. Gotta check this one!
18.11.2008 - 14:58
Eeric
Account deleted
Shadowkeep has 4 good songs in their first 2 albums. Hoping never hear from them again.
19.11.2008 - 18:24
Hellish Star
Written by Guest on 18.11.2008 at 14:58

Shadowkeep has 4 good songs in their first 2 albums. Hoping never hear from them again.

Wow, what an intelligent answer.... :
----

19.11.2008 - 18:26
GT
Coffee!!
staff
Written by Guest on 18.11.2008 at 14:58

Well don't listen to them then. I've heard most of the songs they have available on their website and they have more than four good songs and even some great one too
----

19.11.2008 - 20:40
PM
Hail Lusitânia
I visited their myspace...

Although the visual didn't please me, i had the chance to listen to their song 'Riot in Earth' (sorry if it's not the exact title) and, well, i recognize the quality of them, specially the guitars, but don't really like the way the vocalist sings... but that's my taste... overall they're cool, but didn't get my attention...

But this is only based on 1 song, and may not be fair, i'll visit it later to check more...
----
PM is a pink elephant, and can be found at the bamboo forests of Greenland...