Metal Storm logo
Vader - New Album Due Out Next Year

Vader frontman Peter Wiwczarek has posted a detailed band update on the official Vader website. You can read the whole message here.

"We open a new chapter in Vader's history in December: "Necropolis"! In Hertz Studios we're gonna record a 4-5 song demo for the upcoming new full length. This is nothing but checking out new sounds and different way of work in studio. It's not gonna be official, thou' we'll put a song on our site for you to listen to. The ultimate recordings are booked for March 2009 and "Necropolis" will be produced by Tue Madsen (who previously worked with such bands as Moonspell, Hatesphere, The Haunted, Gorefest, Heaven Shall Burn and many more) in Anfarm Studio in Denmark. The title of the album - which is the very first Vader song ever - is chosen not by chance. It will be connected with recordings like "De Profundis" or "Litany" with themes of Forgotten Worlds, Mythos or Ancient Powers still living in humans sub consciousness. Just mentioned few titles: "Devour", "Dark Heart" or "Forgotten" (all written by Harry Maat). Pawel Frelik - the Voice of Truth in the band - is also gonna put some lines on the album. We'd like to change "Necropolis" designs as well making the "overall view" in old style of Metal. Of course, I'll keep informing you about the progress. As I promised..."

Source: vader.pl
Band profile: Vader
Posted: 17.11.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 12   Visited by: 105 users
17.11.2008 - 22:56
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
How does that work? Peter is the only one left. WHERES HELLHAMMER?
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
17.11.2008 - 23:26
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I wonder if Vogg is going to help write.
17.11.2008 - 23:56
METAL!

Written by LeChron James on 17.11.2008 at 22:56

Left to join Korn...

Just kidding
That would be the end of metal.
18.11.2008 - 00:39
Gigginova
Account deleted
Something to look forward to
18.11.2008 - 02:36
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Yeah, If it is better than "Impressions In Blood" I'll have a death metal orgasm, oh yeah.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
18.11.2008 - 06:59
Arcesse Eum

Hopefully it sounds brutal and not the recording sessions of Peter being constipated trying to take a shit.
----
As above, so below.
18.11.2008 - 12:53
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
Sounds good, will look forward to these new songs
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
18.11.2008 - 17:17
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned

Hahahaha, they'll use a drum machine in the studio (because HH is busy with Korn, as said), and then he'll play on the tour
18.11.2008 - 18:55
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Spyroid on 18.11.2008 at 17:17

Hahahaha, they'll use a drum machine in the studio (because HH is busy with Korn, as said), and then he'll play on the tour

HellHammer, Drum Machine, same thing
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
18.11.2008 - 22:05
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Written by LeChron James on 18.11.2008 at 18:55

Yeah, nobody can hear any difference! (I know, he's my best friend and we use to talk about it. I have a picture at my profile as evidence!!!!11)

lol sorry, I had to
19.11.2008 - 02:51
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Spyroid on 18.11.2008 at 22:05

Written by LeChron James on 18.11.2008 at 18:55

Yeah, nobody can hear any difference! (I know, he's my best friend and we use to talk about it. I have a picture at my profile as evidence!!!!11)

lol sorry, I had to

of course you did spyroid, of course you did.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

19.11.2008 - 11:14
DanielViking

Brutality is arriving folks...

Hits total: 3724 | This month: 3