Metal Storm logo
Paranormal Pathways

Original post

Posted by Icewings, 03.07.2006 - 10:30
Well ,as some of you recall we had our little supernatural Thread before in MS2 ...well guys I missed your stories ,I missed always staying awake until late hours just to respond to you..and I decided to bring it back...So please feel free to discuss any experiences ,you name it ...I'm open to listen and give my opinions ..so some things I'm gonna change ...Ok 1. tell us your experiences ,2. now you can tell someone else's experience 3.feel ready to discuss and post pictures of any kind related to the topic,like orb pictures and stuff 4. and well the golden rule...respect....ok just because you don't believe doesn't mean anything ok,we'll respect that you don't believe so respect the one's that believe ...Ok guys oh another thing.you CAN'T discuss any UFO alien activity here because there's alredy a thread .

Thanks
11.06.2007 - 01:15
Remus

Written by tulkas on 04.07.2006 at 08:33

For some reason evertime I´m walking down the street I have the feeling someone´s chasing me

Yeah, i get that too. It's all those chicks chasing me to get my number

Seriously though, here's my paranormal experience:

When i was about 9 yrs old, i used to live with my mom (my parents are divorced) and grandma.
One of my mom's relatives', a distant aunt maybe - don't really remember, husband had just passed away and she was left alone. She was quite ill as well. So my mom decided that she should move in with us, you know, so she could be well taken care of.

About 3 months after she moved in with us, her ilness and probably a general sad state of mind, brought her to her death bed.
One day, my mom had just brought her something to eat, and i was by her bedside as well.
Next thing you know she was gone.
Now, watching someone pass away is hectic enough, but what i saw when she did...

Before it happened, her eyes were fixated at the ceiling, as if she could see something up there. Next she took a deep (inward) breath and then that was it - when she exhaled i saw a bird-like white shape come out of her mouth. It was kind of like a fog entity but with definite shape. It just flapped its wings upwards and then dissapeared. It did not make a sound and only appeared to me, us, for about 1 - 2 seconds.

Somehow i was not scared. The bird insipired a sense of serenity. I saw the look on my mom's face and asked if she saw what i saw and indeed she did.

So there.

IceWings, what is your take on that?

P.S.

@cursed: I gotta get bombarded by antenae's frequencies more often!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
11.06.2007 - 07:39
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
After that one morning where I felt like i got seriously anal probed by a human fishing pole, I totally believe in homo erotic aliens that want to reorganize my gastro intestinal region like a crack-addicted monkey finger painting with an iron finger.
11.06.2007 - 08:07
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
@remus: Perhaps your grandmother's spiritual guide was a bird of some kind, or perhaps she had a strong affinity to birds, because as her spirit escaped, it seemes to me she took on a shape most befitting her soul. Birds can also be representaions of freedom, so perhaps she was telling you she was free of this world and in flight to the next one. One last analogy, if your grandmother was a christian, according to christian symbolances and beliefs, the dove is a sign of hope and peace, so maby she was telling you she was at peace.

@Pyro: holy shit are you serious?!
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
11.06.2007 - 13:25
Valentin B
Iconoclast
@pyro that's gotta hurt
11.06.2007 - 14:11
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Arian Totalis on 10.06.2007 at 21:55

Written by Valentin B on 10.06.2007 at 10:12

has anyone here ever played the ouija?

Ouija boards are nothing to worry about if you follow the rules. Don't summon anything you're not supposed to and you're fine. What's more the Milton Bradley Ouija boards, even though they are effective, are not nearly as effective or authentic as the origional ouija board, which was made of cherry wood and the mover thingy (lol) was made of quarts crystal.

so what are the rules? i understand it can be used to summon spirits and stuff, but how can you do that? anyone got a link or something?
11.06.2007 - 14:16
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Remus on 11.06.2007 at 01:15

huh? what do you mean? no more weed cookies for you!
11.06.2007 - 22:39
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Valentin B on 11.06.2007 at 14:11

Ouija boards are nothing to worry about if you follow the rules. Don't summon anything you're not supposed to and you're fine. What's more the Milton Bradley Ouija boards, even though they are effective, are not nearly as effective or authentic as the origional ouija board, which was made of cherry wood and the mover thingy (lol) was made of quarts crystal.

so what are the rules? i understand it can be used to summon spirits and stuff, but how can you do that? anyone got a link or something?

The only thing that you need is a big imagination and a lot of free time! Don't worry though if the ghost of Richard Prior pops out of the Mattel Ouijiorhoweveryouspellit board. Just laugh at him and tell him that only pussies die of multiple sclerosis!
11.06.2007 - 22:45
Trifixion
Account deleted
Written by Dangerboner on 11.06.2007 at 22:39

The only thing that you need is a big imagination and a lot of free time! Don't worry though if the ghost of Richard Prior pops out of the Mattel Ouijiorhoweveryouspellit board. Just laugh at him and tell him that only pussies die of multiple sclerosis!

Lmao, you sick bastard. I'll remember the advice though.
I actually like to watch my family play Ouija board because it's pretty retarded. I see it that if you can buy something from Toys R Us, you can't use it to connect you ghosts. But hey, if they're going to connect through anything...
And I found out that it's actually pronounced wee-yah board, not like wee-jee. Go figure.
12.06.2007 - 05:53
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher

The only rules I use are those of Common sense. Basicly, don't be stupid and summon an entity that could be potentialy harmful. 99% of the time when people get hurassed by entities it's their own fault, because they think they're cute when they say something like "Spirits of abysmal darkness and chaos, I summon thee!" then don't expect shit to happen.

If you want a link, here ya go
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

12.06.2007 - 11:08
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Arian Totalis on 12.06.2007 at 05:53

The only rules I use are those of Common sense. Basicly, don't be stupid and summon an entity that could be potentialy harmful. 99% of the time when people get hurassed by entities it's their own fault, because they think they're cute when they say something like "Spirits of abysmal darkness and chaos, I summon thee!" then don't expect shit to happen.

omg that would be so damn retarded...
basically, how much does it cost? is it wide-spread so that i can buy one here?(i mean, real shit, not chinese market crap or toys r us stuff)
oh and btw if i wanna summon let's say a good spirit, or a dead loved-one, is it possible that a demon disguises himself and comes instead?
12.06.2007 - 21:07
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Valentin B on 12.06.2007 at 11:08

omg that would be so damn retarded...
basically, how much does it cost? is it wide-spread so that i can buy one here?(i mean, real shit, not chinese market crap or toys r us stuff)
oh and btw if i wanna summon let's say a good spirit, or a dead loved-one, is it possible that a demon disguises himself and comes instead?

Umm.....I have never seen in person an authentic ouija board, only pics on the net and on the history channel. They are really rare artifacts that were used by Gypsies a long time ago. So unless you make your own, good luck getting you hands on one.

Well, about the spirit, yes it is a possibility, there are spirits out there like that, however, unless you get a distinct feeling of evil, and I don't mean just general negativity (even though that's not good either), I mean evil, you have nothing to worry about.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

13.06.2007 - 16:20
Sunioj

Written by Dangerboner on 11.06.2007 at 07:39

After that one morning where I felt like i got seriously anal probed by a human fishing pole, I totally believe in homo erotic aliens that want to reorganize my gastro intestinal region like a crack-addicted monkey finger painting with an iron finger.

Haha that reminds me of this one person my parents used to know who would put tin foil in his shoes because he thought that aliens were tracking him and the foil reflected their signal.
13.06.2007 - 20:57
Remus

Written by Valentin B on 11.06.2007 at 14:16

Written by Remus on 11.06.2007 at 01:15

huh? what do you mean? no more weed cookies for you!

You said that some sort of experiment was held where people were placed next to radio antenaes. The frequencies caused the test subjects to experience hallucinations such as people playing with their private bits (by private bits i assume u didn't mean house keys, wallet etc. ) Maybe YOU need some cookies!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
14.06.2007 - 13:24
Valentin B
Iconoclast
@remus haha maybe i'll have some soon

and yeah, the experiment consisted of someone being thrown into a radiation-proof chamber, then they emitted some kind of rays through the people's brain, causing them to see stuff like when your TV antenna is down, you see all those black and white bugs, and feelings of like someone touching their... equipment
16.06.2007 - 20:45
Aylee_Bodom
¬¬
Hmm when I was around 7-8 I was at my neighbours' house playing "ouija", it wasn't even that because we were playing with cards Ô.o You can't play ouija with cards, but the thing is that in the middle of the game i needed to go to the toilet, so when i finished and was about to open the door to go back to the game, I saw a big red eye floating on air, not material, just like Sauron's eye, yah, something like this: http://www.focusmag.gr/id/files/2831/The%20Eye%20Of%20Sauron.jpg

So I got scared and ran out of there. I've never seen it again. Maybe it was all in my mind because of the situation I was in (not the toilet ¬¬ just the fact of being "playing ouija"). Who knows.
----
*All Blood Runs The Same*
26.11.2008 - 17:50
Valentin B
Iconoclast

"Spirits of abysmal darkness and chaos, I summon thee!"

this is very old, and the thread itself is very dusty, but i thought i should get it back up where it belongs.

so, Arian, in this time, did you have any other ouija board "encounters"? some Captain Howdy? (if you people have seen the Exorcist you'll get it)

anyway i've been having a slightly "quiet" time in the paranormal field, so i'll leave it to you guys, stories awaay!
27.11.2008 - 04:28
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Valentin B on 26.11.2008 at 17:50

"Spirits of abysmal darkness and chaos, I summon thee!"

this is very old, and the thread itself is very dusty, but i thought i should get it back up where it belongs.

so, Arian, in this time, did you have any other ouija board "encounters"? some Captain Howdy? (if you people have seen the Exorcist you'll get it)

anyway i've been having a slightly "quiet" time in the paranormal field, so i'll leave it to you guys, stories awaay!

No, not really. I mean, I wish I could say that I had but, I don't use tools which are made of plastic and manufactured by milton bradley. If you want to do spiritual work, usually things made from natural materials, and by your own hand, are what is most effective.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

20.03.2011 - 16:17
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Holy shit i was looking at my old replies here from almost 5 years ago and i thought "woah, that was such a retarded thing to say"

anyway, everything i've already said here, i don't believe in anymore, and that's all i will say on this matter. still, it's fun to fantasize so if anyone else has paranormal stories he/she would like to share please do so
17.03.2014 - 07:07
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Reviving this thing!

I'm huge into paranormal research, mostly ghosts, parapsychology, demonology and NDE's and I've read over a dozen books on the subjects, TV programs, internet research etc.

Anyway I get into ghost-hunting intermittantly(probably been around 20-50 times) and only one unexplainable phenomena has ever happened to me, this is that story...

I was 17 at the time, during a time when my two best friends and I would smoke weed and go "adventuring" on the weekends and this particular weekend was completely dedicated to ghost-hunting. After a series of unsuccesful missions around various local haint spots we had come up dry in the ghost department so we set our sight on Harvey West Cemetary; said to be the most haunted place in county. The cemetary is one of the oldest in town and loaded woth creepy headstones and foreboding crypts. It lies on the edge of downtown, out of the way and borders the edge of the woods, in fact, the main trail goes up into a forested ravine with only one way out: the way you came.

We went ghosthunting there every night that weekend, Friday and Saturday reaping no results save a head high on pot but Sunday we were in for a treat..

That night we brought along three younger girls with us to the cemetary and so the six of us hotboxed the car, grabbed a couple flashlights and headed through the Gothic gates of Harvey West Cemetary. We walked down every trail, not seeing much, just headstones and hearing the distant sound of the freeway. As we walked, guys in lead there came a clinking sound from behind us. Quite subtle, in fact it must have happened six or seven times through our walk with no one even mentioning it, after all it must've just been from the girls' purses clinking as they walked.

After a half hour or so we were about ready to throw in the towel, yet another fruitless nighr of ghost hunting... We opted for one more walk up the main trail into the ravine and then we would head out. So up we went.. We made it some yards into the forest by then when again the clinking was heard but this time someone did mention it, the girls. "Do you guys hear that clinking sound?" Sarah said. Thinking she was trying to pull a prank I said "Very funny, that's probably just your guys' purses". "We didn't bring our purses" ...We turned and saw that is was true, the girls did not have their purses on them, why would they ghost-hunting? And thats when it hit "WHACK!" The sound of a boulder smashing into the headstone next to us, so loud and visceral that it sent shivers down your spine, in fact, the sound wasn't just heard, it was felt. We twisted in the direction of the sound and shined our lights on the grave whence it came... But all that lay there was a headstone, neat, in-tact, no cracks or boulders in sight; a sound with no source. Immediately we screamed in terror and went running down the trail whence we came, nearly abandoning the girls. We all ran out the gates and never looked back..

Not much but it's something! I've had other unexplainable phenomena happen to me before to, this is the only "scary" one though.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
24.03.2014 - 09:55
toxx
Supreme being
I have always been a bit skeptic about these things. Same as religion, and the idea of an almighty god. I like to think of myself as an agnostic.

However, a few years back we rented an old farm house in the norwegian countryside. Built in 1920, so not that old. 20 meters from this house stood the remains of the older farm house, which was built in app. 1850. Also, there were two grave mounds dated to about year 900 within 50 meters of the house. So, a place with roots, so to speak.

I have never before experienced anything that could be defined as paranormal up until the time we lived there, nor after we moved to our current house. I had several bone-chilling experiences in and around that house.

I would often feel changes in the temperature inside the house.

When we sat in the livingroom watching TV, we would both be drawn to look towards the entrance door at the same time, as if someone passed the small window in the door.

Also, there was these strange smells. In the kitchen, it would suddenly smell like someone was sitting there smoking a pipe. A strong smell of pipe tobacco would fill the room for a minute or two, and then disappear. I also smelled something in my car one evening. I was going to the grocery store, and when I got in my car, it suddenly started to reak of strong female perfume. Like old lady perfume, with this slightly alcohol odour. It dissapeared after I had driven about a hundred meters. Gave me the chills.

The weirdest episodes we had was when we were out getting wood for the oven. The wood was stored in a small shed, and when I was there at night filling up the basket, I would often hear somene speaking to me. "Hello! Hello! Hey!" Happened a lot of times, but freaked me out every time. This would also happen when I was home alone, and the nearest house was almost 1km away. Just me and my flashlight.

Also, my son would claim that he spoke to an old man in the morning sometimes, that told him about the weather the coming day, and that he was the one who bought the old wood oven in the 2nd floor bedroom. He refered to him as the man in my bedroom.

Combined, this stuff got me wondering.
24.03.2014 - 10:23
no one
Account deleted
^ wow! that IS some freaky shit, is all that why you moved ? did you read that post on i put in the funny shit thread about the scariest things your children have said to you. Some similar things to that of your son

anyway my story's probably not so freaky, but is the most unexplained thing that i have ever witnessed

Me and my wife stayed out on a small island last year for our honeymoon. One night when i got up for a piss off the deck, looking out over the hills and water as i pissed i saw a star which all of a sudden lit up really fucking bright then died back down to star size again. It keep doing this, then started to sink behind one of the hills until all i could see was the light beaming up behind the hill, then it stopped.

I stood there for a while with thoughts running through my mind thinking of something explanatory, but nothing matched up. So i went back to bed with this weird feeling, my mind constantly trying to give reason to what i just saw.
24.03.2014 - 10:49
toxx
Supreme being
No, that's not why we moved. we rented that house for a couple of years before we finally bought our own house last year. Freaky shit, but I never felt unsafe in the house. I forgot! There was this loud banging noise from upstairs almost every night. Sounded like someone was banging on the wall from outside the house. This would be on and off for hours sometimes. never found anything that could cause the sound either.