Metal Storm logo
Obituary - Update From The Band

Obituary have issued the following update:

"We did not play a show in Tampa, or in Florida for that matter, on our last U.S. Tour, but we have one set up now! We will be playing at the Crowbar in Ybor City on Friday, December 19th! We really had a great show the last time we played there and we are looking forward to doing another one!

I apologize for the website not getting updated since we got home from Japan, but I just did not get around to it and not much has been going on! We have just been locked in the studio and working on a new Obituary album and finishing up the Tardy Brothers Project. Both are coming along great! I will keep you updated with both of these as we get further along.

We have some give-aways planned for this Tampa show and as always we will be around for autographs! I hope to see you all out at the Crowbar on the 19th!"

Source: obituary.cc
Band profile: Obituary
Posted: 20.11.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 99 users
20.11.2008 - 17:35
AdiabsA

Come back to miami!!! and go to PERU!!!! (SOUTH AMERICA)
20.11.2008 - 21:04
DoomGuard

Good...
21.11.2008 - 01:47
Symmachus

This is pleasing news. I can't go to them in Florida, though. I live in Indiana.
21.11.2008 - 03:16
Thought.
A Dying God
They are awsome guys, they really love to talk to fans. They'll be out there after they pack up their shit, they'll sign shit, they'll talk music, they'll talk anything. Just don't be a gushing fanboy or anything.
And Tardy's hair is fucking epic
----
There is no God but the one that dies with me. I have no life but the one I take with me to the grave. We come into this world alone. And we will die on our own. I live. I die. Ain Elohim.
21.11.2008 - 05:17
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
I second that. Tardy's hair is epic... in an extreme way
----
Coldgrits

Hits total: 3184 | This month: 2