Metal Storm logo
Susperia - New Album Title Revealed

Norwegian metallers Susperia have set "Speaking Killing Words" as the title of their new album, due in early 2009.

Commenting on the new material, the band recently stated: "We are continuing to work on the new album while Cyrus [guitars] is away. The pre-production is almost done on approximately ten songs. Our writing sessions had a good vibe going with input from all of us. We've disciplined ourselves more this time round and we're happy with the way it's going. As we've said before, the album is going to be hard and fast with some nice touches of melody. We are currently looking at options for studios and producers, with recording expected to start soon."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Susperia
Posted: 24.11.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 16 users
25.11.2008 - 02:35
bodomroy

I hope this album is more like unlimited. I like cut from stone but sometimes is too soft.
Though I've a good vibe 'bout this album!!;D
25.11.2008 - 11:59
Marfere

I'm a thrasher in heart and soul, but there's something about this band that I really like. They got some really nice thrashy parts in their songs but I also like their melody parts...Which, for me, is odd
27.11.2008 - 07:48
-Morbid-

Awesome, I didn't know they were working on another one. I'm sure it will be great.
27.11.2008 - 09:14
FOOCK Nam

Owned The Coming Of Darker Time, good extreme thrash and black. But I expect to see new style so Im looking forward to this new.

Hits total: 2642 | This month: 4