Metal Storm logo
Nominon - Working On New Material

Swedish death metallers Nominon have issued the following update:

"Writing this note to let you all know wtf that is going on in the Nominon clan. For now we're more or less only concentrate to write new riffs and stuff for the fourth album that we do plan to record sometime during 2009. We have a few songs already written, but still there is a bit of arranging to take care of since we do want to release the best and most grotesque shit ever and not any half-hearted weak pussy Metal that so many other bands do.

We are also (as usual) negotiating about doing some touring next year, and for now it looks as we'll probably be doing a headline European trip for two weeks in May. There's also a few openings for Nominon to tour The States again, so who knows, we might be doing a triumphant return over there during 2009. Would be fucking awesome, so we could brutalize the west coast this time around as well. See you in the pit motherfuckers, and be prepared because we'll be heading your way sooner or later!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Nominon
Posted: 30.11.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 23 users
30.11.2008 - 14:15
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
There name reminds me of "om nom nom"... and that's pretty stupid
----
Coldgrits
30.11.2008 - 16:02
Abattoir

Well it's not bad band at all. I first time listen to them a month ago, when they were playing as a support on the Benediction tour. And I was quite suprised, in the positive way of course, cause they've got some
good songs to offer...

Hits total: 2538 | This month: 2