Metal Storm logo
Mac Dre

09.12.2008 - 10:44
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I highly doubt anyone here will know the rap genius that is Mac Dre, but creating a topic here will serve as a testament to the awesome that is Mac Dre. hits include "Thizzle Dance", "Mafioso", "Get Stupid", amongst others. anyone who knows who this rap prodigy is, is welcome.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
13.12.2008 - 05:09
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Mac Dre is great. I appreciate his great contribution to the good aspects of rap. Every time I hear him from friends I like what I hear and am always surprised because I don't usually find rap THAT interesting. I know that most of his albums are considered classics (among friends at least)

What I find really funny about him is that he didn't do any hard drugs at all except a SHITLOAD of E, haha ... Is that even true?
----
Coldgrits
14.12.2008 - 05:20
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
HOLY SHIT someone actually knows who Mac Dre is on this site!! I WIN!
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.