Metal Storm logo
ZZ Top

Original post

Posted by , 04.07.2006 - 21:21
I was lookin' for some ZZ Top thread, but I couldn't find any, so I start his one. All ZZ's fans are welcome.

I also got a little problem here. I'm looking for the spanish version of 'El Diablo' (Tejas album, 1976). I listened to it few months ago on my computer, but I deleted it, and now I can find only the english version. Does anyone own the spanish version or knows where I could get it ? Thx a lot.
10.06.2009 - 17:54
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Valentin B on 10.06.2009 at 17:35

"hey babe, come join me"
"you looking for a good time, gramps?"
"nah, i'm too old for that, just sit there and look good"

Guess this is also how Gene Simmons does.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
17.06.2009 - 01:57
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
I'm a huge fan of their first album, songs like Brown Sugar are simply amazing. i think their early period is when they done their best stuff, I'm not that keen on the later 80's sound they seemed to pick up.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
24.12.2010 - 17:41
JD
Account deleted
Good band i love many songs by them like "Cheap Sunglasses" and "La Grange" and i enjoyed their DVD "Live From Texas"
17.02.2011 - 07:51
Thunderhead

I recently orded from mercado livre (an e-bay kind site of brazil), three great albuns from ZZ TOP:
Three hombres (Their best work)
Afterburner
ZZ TOp's first

I only need to buy Mescalero and XXX , and it's complete!
----
"You may got money, and can buy anything you want. But there's a thing you will never be able to buy. It's a dinossaur!" - Homer J.Simpson
11.04.2011 - 02:42
blacktooth85

I love old ZZ Top, the 70s blues rock stuff. Not that 80s arena rock shit they turned into. Just Got Paid, Balinese, Waiting For the Bus/Jesus Just Left Chicago among some of my favorites.
12.11.2014 - 00:38
_deepblack

These guys are legends i love them all their life they played and played and played music and will till the end and their so fucking unique in their music i have memories with them since i was a kid watching Blues Brothers till now
29.12.2014 - 14:40
Infernal Eternal

Great band with clver lyrics. Their music videos are amazing.
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter