Metal Storm logo
Autopsy - Releasing New, Albeit Very Limited, Material

Peaceville Records announced today that, for the first time in nearly 15 years, two vile new Autopsy tracks were recorded in September 2008, bringing together Chris Reifert, Danny Coralles and Eric Cutler for another slice of death & decay.

These tracks make up a special, extremely limited (only 1,000) 7" vinyl release, titled "Horrific Obsession". This 7" will be available exclusively from the Peaceville website on 26th January 2009, with pre-orders being taken now in the Peaceville webstore.

In addition to this, a special 2 disc edition of Autopsy's iconic debut album "Severed Survival" will be released in February to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the original release.

Everyone's favourite San Franciscan sickos - an inspiration to an entire generation of death metal bands - have unearthed rare rehearsal & live material for a bonus disc, including demo versions of two songs, "Mauled To Death" and "Human Genocide", which were intended for the original "Severed Survival". Also featured in the package is a booklet with notes by the band themselves, detailing the history of Autopsy's early years, with rare photos and images.

"Horrific Obsession" [cover art] includes the following two tracks:

A. Horiffic Obsession
B. Feast Of The Graveworm

Source: burningshed.com
Band profile: Autopsy
Posted: 15.12.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 54 users
15.12.2008 - 22:11
pazuzuovbabel
Pazuzu
Really nice to here something new from one of the pioneers of the Death metal scene ... hope that is gonna be something good
15.12.2008 - 22:53
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
KVLT AS SHIT.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
16.12.2008 - 00:28
Urizen367

FUCKING YES!!!
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.
16.12.2008 - 00:49
Symmachus

Something weird is that I was just thinking about this band today.
16.12.2008 - 13:02
ylside

Hahaha great... I was also thinking if Autopsy will release something like that, only yesterday I was listening again to Mental Funeral.
16.12.2008 - 23:46
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Someone will end up bringing those tracks to DC++ and it won't be so rare anymore. Boy, am I waiting for someone to bring those tracks to DC++.

Hits total: 2769 | This month: 7