Metal Storm logo
The Sopranos

06.07.2006 - 01:54
Pyro
Account deleted
I guess there has to be some fans of the best TV series ever created in MS. I mean, you have to love The Sopranos.

I've been a proud fan since I was 14 years old. I was zapping channels and somehow I ended watching the very first episode of the fourth season (when Chrissy kills the cop), then, every saturday I watched chapter after chapter, the same with season 5. Season 6 has not reached latin america yet via HBO. I bought the all the previous seasons on DVD recently, I'm finishing Season 1 (when Tony finds that Pussy is "wired").

I hope there are some other Soprano fans here on MS. Post here your opinions about this kickass drama.
By the way, for latinamerican MSers, The Sopranos is on air again since the very first episode, everyday at 9.45 (peruvian time, GMT -5 I guess). Enjoy.
17.07.2006 - 14:15
lordz
IzZo
I got the first Four seasons on DVD but didnt get a chance to watch it ... most of my friends and family have seen it and liked it
I saw a couple of episodes from the sixth season and they were ok
I like Lost..... its pretty cool and very addictive
28.07.2006 - 23:21
Pyro
Account deleted
At leat somebody replied to this thread. I haven't got the chance to see the sixth season, it's not being broadcasted in Latin America yet.
03.08.2006 - 20:49
mar3|<
Account deleted
Yes, Sopranos are ql, I 've seen first two seasons, but then stoped (dont really know why ) Anyway, I 'll definitly start watching them all over again, I just need to get material
I also thought that they were the best TV series, before I watched 3 seasons of OZ maybe I 'll change my mind when I 'll start watching them again.
And Lost is ql too, I never missed an episode of Lost and hope that I wont in further
02.09.2006 - 17:26
animal

I've been watching "The Sopranos" since the beginning. My brother in law can especially identify with it, since he's in the garbage removal business. Oh, and it was Season 2 when Tony found out Big Pussy was wearing a wire. If you haven't seen how that season ends, I'm not gonna spoil it for you.
----
"I got 1,000 years of power! Come and get me!" Robert McLain- Royal Oak, MI
02.09.2006 - 17:32
Warman
Erotic Stains
"The Sopranos" is one of the best TV series ever. The End!
----
03.09.2006 - 16:24
Kurzag
Account deleted
Probarly one of the best series ever created. I´m quite exiting about how the new season will be.
My favourite episode has to be the one with the Russian dude. The one that Christopher and Paulie tried to kill, but ended getting lost in the forest. Just hillarious.
26.03.2007 - 10:00
FTW
Account deleted
I cant wait till April 8th for the new season, 8 more episodes left, I hope there all amazing.

I know someone huge is gonna get whacked but I dont know who.

Anyways it is the greatest drama ever made.
08.06.2007 - 00:49
The Walrus
Moonsorrow
It sounds like a very good series , and the comments are good ... do you know a site where i can download\watch it ?
----
06.11.2007 - 20:50
Lord TJ

Written by The Walrus on 08.06.2007 at 00:49

... do you know a site where i can download\watch it ?

Not that I know of, each episode is an hour long. You can try for on limewire.

This is my favorite show, the only TV show I bother to watch seeing how I rarely ever watch TV.

Whats better than watching a show about mafia, drugs, killing, women, and money? Its only missing metal!
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
10.11.2007 - 13:45
Remus

^ That it is, but it makes up for it! I watched the last ep of the last season about a month ago. I was teary-eyed. Hmmmm, must have been dust in my eye... The acting was really great. The fact that they could kill people as they pleased and get away with it was a bit unrealistic though.

Still, it's definately one of the best series ever. And Meadow is so freaking hot!!!!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
03.01.2012 - 21:01
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by The Walrus on 08.06.2007 at 00:49

It sounds like a very good series , and the comments are good ... do you know a site where i can download\watch it ?

(site removed, questionable as to whether or not it was a legit site. - Bitter)

I just started watching this serie, it's quite good!!
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
03.01.2012 - 21:32
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by nana.MD on 03.01.2012 at 21:01

is that a legal link, like, say, Hulu or Crackle... or other?

asking as I am unfamiliar and illegal DL links are not allowed here on MS.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
04.01.2012 - 19:08
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by BitterCOld on 03.01.2012 at 21:32

To be honest, I really don't know
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
04.01.2012 - 19:31
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by nana.MD on 04.01.2012 at 19:08

Written by BitterCOld on 03.01.2012 at 21:32

To be honest, I really don't know

removing references to be safe.
----

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
20.06.2013 - 08:18
The Turbanator

James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano) passed away last night. Heart attack when he was in Italy. He was 51 years old. The man's a god.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
21.06.2013 - 02:46
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Thank God no more Soprano's ever again. It was good for the first couple of seasons but the psychologist with her horribel acting even spoiled those seasons. And James well he was just James like was in everything else he did.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

21.06.2013 - 03:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I never liked those TV series, I never watched it and I even didnt know guy who died actor in Roma was from this TV series, I never even know him before media and Sopranos think
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.06.2013 - 22:48
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Bad English on 21.06.2013 at 03:25

I never liked those TV series, I never watched it ...

then how the fucking moronic hell can you say you never liked the tv series if you have never watched it? Jesus H. Christ you're *****
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.06.2013 - 00:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 21.06.2013 at 22:48

Written by Bad English on 21.06.2013 at 03:25

I never liked those TV series, I never watched it ...

then how the fucking moronic hell can you say you never liked the tv series if you have never watched it? Jesus H. Christ you're *****

I start to watch when it was on TV some fiev series, but I did not enjoy
I stop, 3-4 series , doenst mean I watched whole show
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.06.2013 - 05:04
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 21.06.2013 at 02:46

Thank God no more Soprano's ever again. It was good for the first couple of seasons but the psychologist with her horribel acting even spoiled those seasons. And James well he was just James like was in everything else he did.

i like Top Chef... apparently she owns a vineyard or something. if you think she's bad on The Sopranos, imagine her commenting on food cooked by chefs under some various time and other random constraints. I cannot fucking stand her. At all. Her voice is nails on a chalkboard. If I could swap out Gandolfini's demise for someone else in the cast she'd take Silver. AJ would take Gold. Not even the Ulver poster on his wall makes him remotely likeable, and the fact his "IRL" persona is acting like the son of a mobster is even worse.
----

22.06.2013 - 15:59
The Turbanator

Looks like the series did what it's supposed to do then. Easily the best series I've seen, even better than The Wire.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!