Metal Storm logo
Question for British University Students

05.01.2009 - 21:49
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
I'm about to start my last semester of an undergraduate course. I need to know how to work out whether i'm heading towards a first, 2:1 or a 2:2 and what grades I need in the remaining modules to get a worthwhile grade.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_undergraduate_degree_classification

This doesn't explain how i can work it out. I'm given grades for my modules in A-D grades followed by a number (e.g. C9 = C, C10 = C+, B11 = B- etc). I need to know how to calculate what class honours I'll get from my grades.

I've asked my personal tutor. She said that this should be covered in my "student handbook". I have no idea what this is and neither does she. I've asked numerous people and no one knows how to work this out or what this mysterious student handbook is. Tried google and I can only find the information that's shown on the wiki link.

I'm guessing this might end up being locked but if someone can help me out I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.