Metal Storm logo
Severe Torture

07.01.2009 - 01:56
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Severe Torture is a band I recently got into while on my search for heavier brutal music. I love how direct their death metal style is, how they waste no time getting to the point with their compositions and how their albums flow so slick from beginning to end that it makes me want to listen to an album of theirs over and over. Is anyone else a fan of Severe Torture?
07.01.2009 - 02:02
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Fall of the Despised and Blood Letting are pretty cool albums, but I'm not too big on Sworn Vengeance. They're getting less and less brutal, but I hope their next album will kick me in the testicles.
07.01.2009 - 06:32
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Awesome brutal death metal... I'm their fan since I bought their split with Blood Red Throne some years ago... I don't usually like unoriginal and derivative brutal death metal, but somehow Severe Torture had caught me... Fall Of The Despised is their best material.
07.01.2009 - 19:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Even I m not fan of BDM but this band, I can pic up each album and its good, there no many BDM bands around who's all discograpfy are good, ok Kriusin are one and thise one more, good band indeed
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing