Metal Storm logo
Heaven Shall Burn

06.07.2006 - 09:09
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
http://www.heavenshallburn.com/main.php

So, is anyone a fan of this band? I am not even going to try and label them, but their music is pretty wicked nonetheless. I read they have a new album coming out sometime called 'Deaf To Our Prayers.' Seems like it should be good. Their previous music has been devastating so their new music should be fine indeed. I am no huge fan, but their music is quite good to my ears. Anyone a fan?
----
The force will be with you, always.
06.07.2006 - 09:57
King Antichrist
Account deleted
I had Antigone for a while and loved the song "Bleeding to Death" but they didn't really have any lasting effect on my so I got rid of that album just a few weeks ago.
07.07.2006 - 01:27
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Everytime I go to a cd store I debate on whether or not I should buy the cd and I haven't bought it yet. Should I?
07.07.2006 - 02:29
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Not sure. They are a pretty wicked band, but they have a weak lasting power. Their music is all the same, but that's not a bad thing, since it's pretty good. You might want to try downloading first. I would have the same problem if I came across it in a store, I haven't yet though.
----
The force will be with you, always.
07.07.2006 - 06:28
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Ok thanks. I like the song "The Weapon They Fear" or whatever it's called but I wasn't sure how consistent the album was.
02.07.2008 - 23:21
MFH91
Account deleted
It's a prefect band.I've started to love their song The Only Truth from the album Antigone.They also have a good opinions I think.But that's not so important.The music counts.I agree that their style is almost the same except the last 2 albums,they had more brutal music.All in all,they have some really great songs and great lyrics.If I could recommend you some songs it would be - The Weapon They Fear,The Only Truth,Voice Of The Voiceless,The Dream is Dead,Armia,Counterweight,The Final March,Endzeit. That are all just THE best songs,they have a lot of other wicked songs.My favorite album by them is probably Deaf To Our Prayers.
18.06.2009 - 01:56
Doomed
Account deleted
I'm the number 1 fan 4 this fan in Syria ....it's one of the best melodic deathdeathcore bands
i like their style coz they remember me of the very great band At The Gates ....so the most albums are great espically "antigone" u have 2 listen "ur not mu god" from this album , and the album "deaf 2 our prayers" and finally "Iconoclast" all the albums are great
20.06.2009 - 05:43
-Morbid-

"Deaf To Our Prayers" was a good album, but I haven't really listened to anything since then other than their music video track "Endzeit" and it's really good too. "Antigone" did get old pretty fast, but it had a few good songs, and as Doomed mentioned above, their cover of Hate Squad's "Not My God" is really good.
20.06.2009 - 12:56
The War Within
Account deleted
I only have Iconoclast (Part 1: The Final Resistance), but its a great album

endzeit is epic imo
20.06.2009 - 12:59
Jan Destiny

Good band!
not my averyday music, but I like to listen to them. And their name...
----
"Fiction is the truth inside the lie" (Stephen King)
21.06.2009 - 14:11
brapp32

Great band. They are heavy all the way through. I think they have a new cd coming out soon.