Metal Storm logo
Cellador

Original post

Posted by H.M.J, 07.07.2006 - 01:26
Awesome power metal band from the US. They have just released their first full-length album, "Enter Deception", which is one of the best power metal releases I have bought in a long time.

I seriously recommend checking them out...you'd be missing out otherwise!!

www.cellador.com
www.myspace.com/cellador
30.06.2007 - 00:53
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
they're working on their 2nd effort.......i wonder what their new drummer will sound like cuz he really was a dominating force in the band.
30.06.2007 - 15:40
APOHAKC
The Bard
This band is gods damn awesome, but I still don't understand how band with one album with 8 songs can be popular like that lol yesterday I got into pub and they played Cellador for an hour, thanx gods thye have only one album or I would be listening to them all the time.

Very good band, when I heard their album I was really shooted by awaesome music, but what definetely strucked in my mind is their bass-drums section. Both guys are (obviously) great musicians and I really enjoyed their rhytms. Looking forward to new album
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
30.06.2007 - 21:45
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
@Aronax Of Steel: a pub? man in the pubs here they just play rap [well, the one i'm able to go to]....in the others they play old rock n' roll........but Cellador in a pub? damn that's awesome!
30.06.2007 - 21:55
APOHAKC
The Bard
Not big difference here actually, there are only few Heavy Metal pubs here, and million of pop/dance and similar ones. We are just lucky that one guy got very rich and his dream was to open Heavy Metal pub, so now he have done it, if that didn't happen, we probably wouldn't have one. Sorry for the offtopic
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
18.07.2007 - 07:34
Arcaliz666
Account deleted
Awesome band form the US. They have enough airs Speed Power. The band was formed in 2003 under the name of "Apostate". In 2004 they changed their name to Cellador and released a Ep in 2005 call "Leaving All Behind" it contains 4 tracks. They first album "Enter Deception" It's one of the best Power Metal albums releases in the last times.
09.12.2007 - 02:00
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Cellador have posted a pre-production recording of a new song, entitled "Blind Faith", on their MySpace page here.
10.12.2007 - 23:13
Bash'
:)
..they call themselves Thrash metal~~!!!

Anyways, it was just catchy when I heard them first.. but now I don't really feel any more interested in their music....
----
I saw her standing by the crimson sea...
Isolated by the silent thoughts...
Her gazing was intense but so dead...

The teardrops corroded the soil.. She couldn't say a word to me...
09.01.2008 - 04:59
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
I get the disc because i was reading a review that says this band is like dragonforce but from USA. Sounds good!
13.01.2008 - 13:49
Son of Odin

Great band, "Enter deception" is a really great album!
----
METAL UNITES US ALL!
31.01.2008 - 23:24
Abattoir

I found this band coincidentaly on the internet and I was positively suprised when I heard to the album...great one. Their music style reminds me on Dragonforce too...

I think it's rarely that good power metal bands comes fom USA. Well, there are Kamelot of course ...
31.01.2008 - 23:51
GT
Coffee!!
Their profile here could use some help getting filled
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
12.01.2009 - 19:15
MeloDeathViking

I got Enter Deception hoping for a decent album, but I was suprised how much I actually really liked this album. I would call it incredible, but it was definitly very good. I'm hoping their next album will just blow my mind!
----
"I am not superstitious, but I'm a little 'stitious." - Michael Scott
11.11.2011 - 08:21
JÄY
Metal slave
Written by Guest on 07.11.2011 at 21:26

Cellador new EP Honor Forth:

Ooohh, me wanty
13.11.2011 - 18:05
Susan
Smeghead
Sweet! I had no idea they were even still around. This'll be a fun release it seems
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
20.11.2011 - 07:15
Stabby
Account deleted
Thanks, Flower Metal. I really enjoyed their album years ago, and have wondered what the heck they have been doing. It sounds pretty good, although the first one is a bit of a classic for me I don't know if this EP can compete.
02.12.2011 - 09:14
yingxuy

Enter a decent album, I hope to deceive, but I was surprised how much I actually really like this album. I call it weird, but it is certainly very good. I hope their next album will blow my mind!