Metal Storm logo
Ashes You Leave - Reveal New Album Details And Artwork

Dear fans,

The long waiting is finally coming to an end! Our first studio album in seven years - "Songs Of The Lost" will be released on Monday, 23.03.2009. through Sleaszy Rider records. You can check the artwork (done by Andreas Soderlund www.mtgrave.com) here.

The complete set list is: Apathy Overdose, The Feast, Stranded, The Song Of The Lost, Every You Every Me, Taints, Losing Fate, Where The Pain Is and Soul Of Ice. We truly believe this is the album worth waiting for and can't wait to hear your reactions and thoughts. We also plan to play live as much as possible in support of this album so you can expect us (hopefully) in your city in the near future. More promotional activities are currently being planned so keep checking out this site for the latest news.

Thank you for your support and patience over the years!

AYL Crew

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Ashes You Leave
Posted: 30.01.2009 by dismaleuphony

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 50 users
30.01.2009 - 15:22
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
I'm beginning to not like most modern album art. Most of them are just to computerized and shiny...
----
Coldgrits
30.01.2009 - 19:11
Harlequin

"The long waiting..." - Who has been waiting for this?

Sorry, had to do it.
----
00:40 - Doomface
Mikael Akerfeldt doesn't age like humans do.
30.01.2009 - 21:54
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by -DC-002- on 30.01.2009 at 15:22

I'm beginning to not like most modern album art. Most of them are just to computerized and shiny...

i'd rather have bad modern art than CGI abortions.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
31.01.2009 - 02:18
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Actually, I give a thumbs up to the artwork The concept is totally unoriginal, but I like the way it is done here. The hints of green in the background coloring are refreshing to me. I posted the news because, well, I have been awaiting the release! The last album they did started to do some different directions for the band; after this amount of time I'd hope for some development of those.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
31.01.2009 - 22:05
Symmachus

That must be a picture of an angel's wings that got ripped off. I've heard some music by Ashes You Leave, and I want to hear more. But the album cover for this album is "meh".
03.02.2009 - 09:42
Tony Harrison
I have no arms..
I used to like "The inheritance of Sin and Shame", in particular the song "Amber Star", however I thought "Fire" signalled the end of them and found it a huge disappointment. Interested to give the new album a try though...
----
This is an outrage...
15.04.2009 - 01:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Jason W. on 31.01.2009 at 02:18

Actually, I give a thumbs up to the artwork The concept is totally unoriginal, but I like the way it is done here. The hints of green in the background coloring are refreshing to me. I posted the news because, well, I have been awaiting the release! The last album they did started to do some different directions for the band; after this amount of time I'd hope for some development of those.

Just tryd those 2 news songs, damn thsoe are so great, Im lil comfised because old days I liked old death/doom days whit Marina Zrilič and also Dunja Radetič on vocals
But Tamara Mulaosmanovič voice is awesome to, realy now im comfussed because I dunno what I like more old or new AYL
This album looks prommising, realy maybe best album in genre ,ok hard tell best in doom, but bets in gothic for shore
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 3303 | This month: 3