Metal Storm logo
The Berzerker

Original post

Posted by , 08.07.2006 - 11:16
Amazing band that I finally have all 3 albums by.

The first, self-titled album is pretty up and down, with some great tracks and some not so great. The second album just improves on the first in every way. Better drum sound, catchier riffs, and stronger vocals. The 3rd and most recent album, 'World of Lies' is a much more polished album, making sense that it took a while make. The band has a very unique sound most comparable to Fuck...I'm Dead but even then the 2 band are quite different.

The Berzerker lyrics range from deep philosophical and misanthropic matters to general gore lyrics.

Anyone else here appreciate this amazing and very extreme metal band?
30.11.2009 - 00:57
MetallicA

Written by SerratedSyringe on 25.11.2009 at 05:01

Jeez, this has really turned into a hatefest, hasn't it? I actually like The Berzerker. A lot. In fact their first two albums are my favorites. Call me easily amused, but the crazy-fast drumming and guitars just never get old for me. I am dissapointed that they lost the masks, but I can totally understand their descision, given the circumstances.

me too. This band is great! I'm not easily amused either though (when it comes to music, I can be very picky).

Their song Painless is my favorite by them...I would love to see them live. They toured the US earlier this year but skipped over my city
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
30.11.2009 - 05:00
SerratedSyringe

Written by MetallicA on 30.11.2009 at 00:57

They toured the US earlier this year but skipped over my city

I saw them. They were very good. Before the show everyone was asking "Who is The Berzerker?", but after people were swarming their merch table. I think they got a lot of new fans from the Raleigh area.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
30.11.2009 - 05:15
MetallicA

Written by SerratedSyringe on 30.11.2009 at 05:00

I saw them. They were very good. Before the show everyone was asking "Who is The Berzerker?", but after people were swarming their merch table. I think they got a lot of new fans from the Raleigh area.

ahhh I was thinking about driving up there! But I think I had class or some shit so I couldn't go.

Glad you like them though
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
30.11.2009 - 05:25
SerratedSyringe

Written by MetallicA on 30.11.2009 at 05:15

Written by SerratedSyringe on 30.11.2009 at 05:00

ahhh I was thinking about driving up there! But I think I had class or some shit so I couldn't go.

Glad you like them though

How ironic, some friends and I were planning a trip to Georgia to see Mastodon, but it ultimately didn't work out because of school.

Small world.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....