Metal Storm logo
Chimaira - New Album Details

Chimaira have announced more new details about their new upcoming album, entilted "The Infection". The album will be released in the spring on April 21 via Nuclear Blast Records. The artwork of the album can be viewed at this location.

Tracklist of the "The Infection":

01. The Venom Inside
02. Frozen In Time
03. Coming Alive
04. Secrets Of The Dead
05. The Disappearing Sun
06. Impending Doom
07. On Broken Glass
08. Destroy And Dominate
09. Try To Survive
10. The Heart Of It All

Source: chimaira.com
Band profile: Chimaira
Posted: 18.02.2009 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 66 users
18.02.2009 - 10:21
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Ehhhhhhhhh that album art is bordering on unacceptable. and those are some of the most cookie cutter song names i have ever heard.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
18.02.2009 - 16:37
brapp32

Does it really matter what the cover art is or what the song titles are?? I kinda thought it was about the sound of the music.
18.02.2009 - 20:46
>Odysseus

AND ??????

where is the F@#$IN' details !?

and do u call this an album art ?? and wat does it mean ?
oh come on Chimaira ,, u're better than this
18.02.2009 - 22:15
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by brapp32 on 18.02.2009 at 16:37

Does it really matter what the cover art is or what the song titles are?? I kinda thought it was about the sound of the music.

well since i cant hear the music, i figured i'd judge the cover and song titles. im probably gonna steal the album anyway so i'll judge the music whenever it comes out.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
19.02.2009 - 04:17
Symmachus

Yeah, I've definitely seen better song titles.
19.02.2009 - 13:35
brapp32

Good point lechron, you can't really judge something you haven't heard yet. Give it a few weeks. Something will end up leaking out.
19.02.2009 - 22:22
RockeRoy

I think it will be great
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell

Hits total: 4108 | This month: 13