10.07.2006 - 02:22
Revenant
Account deleted
http://www.elis.li/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1NYcy1junQ&search=elis%20tag

Sad...
10.07.2006 - 15:35
Daru Jericho
Yeah, it truly is a shame. She recevied a brain hemmorage during a rehearsal woth Elis and then she died a day later after being taken into hospital R.I.P.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

11.07.2006 - 02:21
Bitch Boy
A terrible loss, but now she's singing with the angels, as the site's note says.
12.07.2006 - 21:18
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
What!? This happens just when I was getting into this band. These are sad news. I found her voice to be pretty charming, switching from a Pop oriented voice to a classical like one. It is so sad since she was considerably so young, pretty and talented. I always thought that once the band could have had more exposure to the public, she would be recognized better. But, this will not be possible anymore. May she sing with the fallen angels from now on.
----
Christless
13.07.2006 - 01:11
gothic
Account deleted
rest in peace sabine
13.07.2006 - 13:50
Silvia
Account deleted
So young, so unexpected: there are no words.

Good thing is that they will do the upcoming Metal Female Vocals Fest in memory of her.

http://www.metalfemalevoicesfest.be/historique.htm

14.07.2006 - 16:05
Stoemp
Rest in peace, Sabine. You will not be forgotten.
16.07.2006 - 19:37
Revenant
Account deleted
Damn I wish I could go to that
22.07.2006 - 19:08
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
I have no idea who she is, but the death of any musician is a loss. R.I.P. to her.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
22.07.2006 - 22:04
adorina
Account deleted
This is a terrible loss. I loved her voice so much
26.07.2006 - 17:51
Stoemp
The Belgian festival 'Metal Female Voices Fest' has dedicated a part of the website in memory of Sabine. You can send in pictures of yourself together with Sabine to make a huge photo gallery. Check it out at:
http://www.metalfemalevoicesfest.be/elis.htm
26.07.2006 - 20:48
Metalguaska
Really sad, it really touched me, because the exact day when she died, we were having a reunion with some friends, and we were drinkin' and listening to her angelical voice... it's really sad...:cry:R.I.P
----
Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea Hijueputa Gonorrea
29.07.2006 - 04:58
Frost/bitten
Account deleted
Yes... I heard about that... She was a very good singer although i was never a big Elis fan... RIP
29.07.2006 - 13:21
HellHammer
Account deleted
R.I.P.
But will the band continue now?
30.07.2006 - 18:49
Bitch Boy
They don't know. At the moment they aren't considering to look for a replacement. But I think they'll return someday...
04.09.2006 - 21:07
Silvia
Account deleted
They will release the last album with Sabina, very brave!
06.09.2006 - 06:52
Icewings
La Luna
Oh yes I read about it some days or even weeks ago , and well it is sad , but God shall keep her in it's Glory , and as they say now she is singing with the angels , she finish her purpose here and now she is home ....
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
27.02.2007 - 05:57
Oracle
Orcinus
That was so sad when i heard that she died she was an awesome singer, i dont think anyone could replace her ever.
27.02.2007 - 08:33
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
elite
Well i got into this band a month after she died, and my girlfriend (above) got me into them. I was in Europe at the time, not more than 2 hours away on that day. Maybe i brought some bad Aussie germs over and made her sick. j/k
I never posted in here previously so RIP Sabine, its sad to lose another Sabine out of the music scene, they always seem to be quite talented.
27.02.2007 - 13:54
APOHAKC
The Bard
RIP
Sleep well and be born again...
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
02.03.2007 - 00:02
The Count
Account deleted
She had so many years ahead of her. Way to young to go. I only heard one song, and that is the one on myspace. All I have to say is that she has an awesome voice and will not be forgotten.