Metal Storm logo
Global Enslavement...just a conspiracy theory?

09.03.2009 - 02:51
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Saw this really interesting and quite unsettling documentary the other day called "Global Enslavement".

Now first off, Im a pretty sceptical person when it comes to all these conspiracy theories but this one kinda got me thinking. To outline more or less what its about: The documentary focuses on the "New World Order" or the global government, if you will, whereby a certain limited amount of individuals - the world ELITE - strive for absolute power which will eventually lead to the rise of complete world control.

Not sure if any of you are familiar with the "Bilderberg" meetings. Its secretive meetings held by the absolute elite of the world (presidents, EU members, CEO's of the wealthiest companies and other severely influential people from around the globe) who have been attending these gatherings in private for over 50 years. Every year in a different location - guarded outside by the police with no single person allowed anywhere near the vicinity of the building. Attendees to these meetings (+- 120 in total) arrive in complete secrecy, their identity for the most part witheld from the public with NO publication of it in any newspapers around the world.

To make a long story shortit is believed that these secret gatherings are where everything related to the World as we live in are decided, from Oil prices to whichever next country is to be attacked - and in the end its believed that those power-hungry individuals strive for nothing less than complete World Domination, whereby gradually all borders between countries are eradicated, a global economy is to be established afterwhich the entire world would be controlled by a single WORLD GOVERNMENT.

This might all sound far-fetched, but an example of this is the European Union. The general currency of the Euro being taken on by the entire Europe, the talks of an "African Union" not long ago here in South Africa whereby all borders would be released and the entire Continent of Africa would become one country. Similar things are happening in North America where borders with Mexico are being eradicated, railway lines laid directly into the US and progressively people are being compartmentalised into sections. Mass sterilization underway, trying to get the World Population under 1billion and various accounts of George Bush commending the way China has paved the way forward in their governmental setup - Pretty much saying that tyranny is the way to go. Just look at the way Facebook and the media is controlling everything - reserving the rights to use any of our information against us or for marketing toward us.

For centuries the powers that be have striven for world domination, and before too long the aspirations of Hitler and the many before him might come into existence - A handful of individuals with absolute control over the entire human race.
09.03.2009 - 05:25
Fhuesc
Dude get real, first, we all live in a global slavery, called Capitalism, and it's nothing new it has 400 years.

...is believed that these secret gatherings are where everything related to the World as we live in are decided, from Oil prices to whichever next country is to be attacked... this is a consequence of free market, not what a bunch of bourgeois decide.

...Similar things are happening in North America where borders with Mexico are being eradicated... in which universe do you live or where did you get this info?. What's happening here it's the opposite, USA it's closing its borders.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
09.03.2009 - 06:03
tulkas
el parcero
I am pretty skeptical too, specially towards real big stuff lie these global conspiracys and stuff. although i do believe that these sort of things have been tried in the past, like global domination or stuff like that (i mean, for example, hitler). but like fhusec says, this has been happenng differnt: yes, we live under capitalism and the US is trying to close the borders with Mexico. then, deciding which countries will be attacked and deciding economy stuff, imo that's stupid. i mean, what country would say: oh, ok, you can attack my country, no problem.

yes, i do believe people have tried to take over the world or big chuns ofthe world economy, but as far as trying to unite everythings under one goverment, i don't think so. just see it this way, so many small countries can't even be run by themsleves, how can 1 country as big as, say, the whole world, can be controlled, just under one government? i don't know, i think this conspiracy is just people trying to start shit out, and trying to freak people out.

just out of curiosity, where did you wacth this?
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
09.03.2009 - 14:50
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Written by Fhuesc on 09.03.2009 at 05:25

Dude get real, first, we all live in a global slavery, called Capitalism, and it's nothing new it has 400 years.

...is believed that these secret gatherings are where everything related to the World as we live in are decided, from Oil prices to whichever next country is to be attacked... this is a consequence of free market, not what a bunch of bourgeois decide.

...Similar things are happening in North America where borders with Mexico are being eradicated... in which universe do you live or where did you get this info?. What's happening here it's the opposite, USA it's closing its borders.

Well first of all I never said i believed it I said it made me think...and no need for getting personal when Im just stating a question and want people's opinions on it. And I got the info from a friend who gave me something on a disc called "Global Enslavement". And for the most part I guess if you havent seen it you wont understand what Im basing any of this on. Im similarly sceptic, try to check it on youtube or whatever Im sure its there, you might not change your opinion but perhaps it will get you thinking.
09.03.2009 - 17:32
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Hmm... i'd say i wouldn't go ahead and say that the world is in some kind of huge Global Enslavement plan of any sort... the advent of the EU meant an increase in wealth and a huge increase in freedom of movement of persons and goods throughout the union. i do believe authority should be questioned, but if we look at history, especially european history, we'll see from where most of the wars came from: the petty quibbling and rivalries of small states. so, that would mean that if these countries wouldn't be concerned with killing each other and ruling their lands then they'd make an awesome team, no? kind of like the united states of europe, like i heard it called once.

i am not very knowledgeable on economics, but the very valid point for forming the EU was this: before the 1990's, the USA was the sole ruler of the economic world, and to get to a similar level took China and Japan 40-50 years. now they are breathing down the US's neck as all three strive for global economic supremacy. the EU formed to unite all these smaller countries into one common economy, with a power comparable to China's and the US's. we're just trying to catch up with them(from a strictly economic point of view)

and also personally, if this EU thing keeps going on, i'd be pretty glad, as surely had it not been for the EU extension towards the east, there sure as fuck would be a situation much much worse than today, not just economically, but also in the fields which are promoted by the EU policy: people would surely be more xenophobic, racist, hell, not to mention all the slime of the country has gone off to Italy to kill burn rape and pillage. :

to sum it up, if you've seen the movie "Hero"(with Jet Li), replace the Chinese states with the European countries, and there you have it. "All Under Heaven"
09.03.2009 - 18:33
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Valentin B on 09.03.2009 at 17:32
if you've seen the movie "Hero"(with Jet Li), replace the Chinese states with the European countries, and there you have it.

nice comparison, man

EU : not "good", only "less bad"...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

12.03.2009 - 09:57
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Ellrohir on 09.03.2009 at 18:33

Written by Valentin B on 09.03.2009 at 17:32
if you've seen the movie "Hero"(with Jet Li), replace the Chinese states with the European countries, and there you have it.

nice comparison, man

EU : not "good", only "less bad"...

i heard there are strong euro-skeptic views in the Czech Republic right?
12.03.2009 - 10:19
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Well, it depends on the point of view...talking about Lisbon Agreement - from the parties in our parliament - communists (KSČM) are strongly against, which is obvious; social democracy (ČSSD) are strongly for as they always were; Christian democrats (KDU-ČSL - currently in government), are more likely for; Green Party (SZ - currently in government) are strongly for; and finally liberal democrats (ODS - currently in government and leading) should be traditionally and according to their ideology more likely against, but currently are for, for some reason...

so, when you leave alone communists (noone officially speaks with them...i dont understand why the party wasnt banned in 90´s, now they still have about 15-20% of voters, but it means "dead power" in parliament, because noone can negotiate with them), current political scene in our country is extremely supporting Lisbon Agreement and European integration...it seems even people - in last survey, about 2/3 of people would sign "Lisbon"...but only about 10% of them know, what it is about

but, there is one man, who is breaking this unity - our president mr. Vaclav Klaus - the ugliest, most evil, most blasphemous and whatever villain in the known universe...according to media...

I have to say i am strongly with him in almost anything he is saying, include his opinion on European Union...he is not against the idea...he is against the current way, EU is evolving...it is group of 27 very different, independent countries, each with long unique history...why to join under one flag? ...some kind of Union should be good for trade (no trade taxes) , for traveling (no "borders"), for economy (one currency, easier business contacts)...but we are no United States of Europe...joining under one "federal" president and foreign minister? who it will be? from which country? and which interests they will be protecting? who can say, what is "interest of Europe"? what when it will be against some country? when the majority overrides minority for "higher good"?

those and others are points of Vaclav Klaus and this is making him "euro-skeptic" in media

i am too...
----

14.03.2009 - 03:10
Piro
I no longer live in Europe (sadly), but you cannot make a United States of Europe. Europe, unlike the USA, actually has an ancient history, with many different cultures, just look at British Traditions and compare them to perhaps... Finnish ones, then compare both to Polish ones, and then to Greek ones. They are simply too different.

I do however, agree that a solely economic/traveling union would be beneficial, but trying to lump a bunch of totally different nations under one banner is absurd.
----
<Philosophy>Insert Intelligent Sounding yet meaningless Philosophical Quote Here</Philosophy>
14.03.2009 - 09:09
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Piro on 14.03.2009 at 03:10

you cannot make a United States of Europe

tell to the masters in Bruxelles...with common president and common foreign minister it will be like it soon...and who is against is wishing communism to return...arent you a communist ?
----

14.03.2009 - 15:20
Piro
My family lived in Poland while Russia basically enslaved us (Don't believe any Bullshit about there really being a "Polish Communist Party"), so even though I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic, no communism is even worse than facisim, because it does a huge amount of harm, but doesn't look nearly as bad to outside eyes.
----
<Philosophy>Insert Intelligent Sounding yet meaningless Philosophical Quote Here</Philosophy>
18.03.2009 - 01:52
Hyvaarin
YOU ARE UNDER ATTACK FROM THE REPTILIAN OVERLORDS!

What I hate about these conspiracy theories is that if you question or deny them, you are automatically accused of being "under their spell" and blindfolded. So few are willing to accept that such theories can be straight-up WRONG.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
18.03.2009 - 02:01
ToMegaTherion
Yeh, just a conspiracy theory. I can't see alien space ships in the sky of a military patrol out of my window. I don't think I'm a slave, at least not to anything other than my wife.
07.09.2009 - 03:06
terrorist
Interesting subject.There are a lots of documentarys on the internet abpout his subject>well it is all for the good of mankind.............yeah right.......
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related
07.09.2009 - 13:51
Immortal
Written by tulkas on 09.03.2009 at 06:03

deciding which countries will be attacked and deciding economy stuff, imo that's stupid. i mean, what country would say: oh, ok, you can attack my country, no problem.

They don't agree. They're not given a choice. Take the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan for example. It may seem that the invasion of these countries was justified by the guise of 'counter terrorism' but it now seems that this act is slowly infringing on our civil liberties. Put simply, taking civil liberties away with such things as national ID cards and RFID chips in everyday products a government is able to build up a social profile of everyone and thus better control it using methods such as marketing ploys and propaganda. The main aim of the New World Order is world domination and the best way to control people is through fear (either of you or someone/something else) and that's what has happened for centuries and will continue as long as the human race exists. Well, that's my opinion anyway
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
12.09.2009 - 12:20
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
A few other great films on this sort of stuff are: Zeitgeist - Final Edition, Zeitgeist - Addendum, and The Obama Deception is quite intrigueing as well. That's about all I'm adding to this subject, but the Zeitgeist series is extremely compelling....
19.11.2009 - 05:05
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Guest on 09.03.2009 at 02:51

Not sure if any of you are familiar with the "Bilderberg" meetings. Its secretive meetings held by the absolute elite of the world (presidents, EU members, CEO's of the wealthiest companies and other severely influential people from around the globe) who have been attending these gatherings in private for over 50 years. Every year in a different location - guarded outside by the police with no single person allowed anywhere near the vicinity of the building. Attendees to these meetings (+- 120 in total) arrive in complete secrecy, their identity for the most part witheld from the public with NO publication of it in any newspapers around the world.

Nothing secretive about the Bilderberg meetings cause everyone knows about them and also it's no secret as to who's atending them at any given point. The bilderberg meetings are usually published in most big newspapers in the world at the moment they are being held anyway.
No-one being allowed near the vicinity? True, but then again that's what usually happens at world summit meetings anyway.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

19.11.2009 - 05:51
MetallicA
Written by Immortal on 07.09.2009 at 13:51

Written by tulkas on 09.03.2009 at 06:03

deciding which countries will be attacked and deciding economy stuff, imo that's stupid. i mean, what country would say: oh, ok, you can attack my country, no problem.

They don't agree. They're not given a choice. Take the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan for example. It may seem that the invasion of these countries was justified by the guise of 'counter terrorism' but it now seems that this act is slowly infringing on our civil liberties. Put simply, taking civil liberties away with such things as national ID cards and RFID chips in everyday products a government is able to build up a social profile of everyone and thus better control it using methods such as marketing ploys and propaganda. The main aim of the New World Order is world domination and the best way to control people is through fear (either of you or someone/something else) and that's what has happened for centuries and will continue as long as the human race exists. Well, that's my opinion anyway

yeah I'm not too crazy about the RFID chips...apparently they proposed to start putting those in US passports (I got my passport before that...idk if they have started doing that yet or not).

National ID cards? that's interesting...I hope the US doesn't do that. I have a drivers license but that's for obvious reasons...that should be enough right there.

My boyfriend went to the UK a few years back and before he went, he looked up some of the laws to just know what they were. Apparantly hoodies are illegal (he had to buy a jacket before he went over there because all he had were hoodies!). I just thought that was really strange.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
19.11.2009 - 06:35
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Global Enslavement VS the uprising of water levels on our costal major cities resulting in decay, ruin, destruction...I think that global governments care more about solving the problems of natural disaster rather than enslaving the human race...
19.11.2009 - 07:46
Konrad
Mormon Storm
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 19.11.2009 at 05:05

Written by Guest on 09.03.2009 at 02:51

Nothing secretive about the Bilderberg meetings cause everyone knows about them and also it's no secret as to who's atending them at any given point. The bilderberg meetings are usually published in most big newspapers in the world at the moment they are being held anyway.
No-one being allowed near the vicinity? True, but then again that's what usually happens at world summit meetings anyway.

http://www.danielestulin.com/?idioma=en

Check out this website. Daniel Estulin wrote a book on the Bildeberg group and has a few people on the inside that always tell him what is talked about in the meetings. I'm guessing the moles may be Russian, as that's what country he is originally from. The interesting thing is, he has always been able to predict major events before they occur. I've been reading his articles for a long period of time, also the trends research analysis of Gerald Celente (http://trendsresearch.com/ ) and they are always right on the money with their predictions because they know what is discussed in the Bilderberg meetings. They predicted the mortgage crisis, gas prices rising, the derivative crisis, the economic meltdown etc.

The golden rule is, he who makes the Gold, rules.
----
Brujerizmo!
19.11.2009 - 07:51
Konrad
Mormon Storm
Written by Fhuesc on 09.03.2009 at 05:25

You are very wrong here. You should look into the NAFTA highway and also the AMERO. Tim Geithner has said that he would like a world currency, and the way that the Tri-Lateral Commission sees this is that the easiest way to do it is to first unite the continents under their own currency, as we can see from the EURO. They are also doing things (like printing money from thin air) to help decrease the value of the dollar. My guess is, we won't have the Dollar after the Obama administration gets finished. Perhaps that's too soon, but the dollar will eventually go, due to a premeditated collapse, and we will have a North American currency. If you watch the presidential primaries carefully, I mean the final ones b/t Mccain and Obama, immigration is not mentioned one bit.
----
Brujerizmo!
19.11.2009 - 08:01
Konrad
Mormon Storm
As far as my opinion goes, I do not think it's bad to have a one world government or currency. The problem is, the people who want to be in charge of this system cannot be trusted. Their goal is to have everyone chipped. If you do not cooperate, they will simply turn the chip off. That, in essence, is slavery...especially when they can track everywhere you go! Globalization is inevitable...and neither good nor bad. It's just a channel, that can be used for good purposes or evil purposes (or neutral obviously).

If you want to learn how civilizations have been manipulated through money throughout time, watch THE MONEY MASTERS. It's the best documentary on the matter, and shows from an American perspective how the elite have seized our system.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936&ei=F94ES52EH4LIqQKc_NzlCQ&q=the+money+masters&hl=en#

It's a much better, and a much more factual documentary than Global Enslavement, as that is simply a dumbed down version of Money Masters and also the later works of Aaron Russo. If you want to see a fantastic interview with Aaron Russo right before his death, check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ

He was a close friend of Nicholas Rockefeller, an incredibly powerful family in not only the US but the entire western world. Is there definitive proof of everything, of course not. But some people are good honest people and I believe him to be one of these. I admire him as a person and miss hearing from him. R.I.P.
----
Brujerizmo!
22.11.2009 - 19:52
Immortal
Written by MetallicA on 19.11.2009 at 05:51

yeah I'm not too crazy about the RFID chips...apparently they proposed to start putting those in US passports (I got my passport before that...idk if they have started doing that yet or not).

National ID cards? that's interesting...I hope the US doesn't do that. I have a drivers license but that's for obvious reasons...that should be enough right there.

My boyfriend went to the UK a few years back and before he went, he looked up some of the laws to just know what they were. Apparantly hoodies are illegal (he had to buy a jacket before he went over there because all he had were hoodies!). I just thought that was really strange.

I was watching a documentary called 'America - From Freedom to Fascism' a while ago and it mentioned a lot about RFID chips. It stated that RFID chips in passports are only the beginning of this form of 'micro surveillance' and that soon (amongst other things) every household product you purchase will contain them. The chips will be made so small that it will be possible to place them on a full stop on the small print of a products information. So then even everything you buy will be logged by the Government and held in a massive database on top of all the other information they collect and hold about you. Scary stuff. As for the national ID cards, I'm quite sure that it's not going very well at the moment for the Government. There is a lot of opposition on this matter which is a good thing. Strangely though, they said that you have to pay for the card yourself which seems almost counterintuitive.

With all due respect, I think your boyfriend may have either misread or misunderstood the laws about hoodies. Hoodies themselves are not illegal to be worn but wearing the hood up in certain places such as shopping centres may be. A few years ago a particular class of young people were causing havok in shopping centers and it was difficult to identify who they were so such an act was passed. Anyone who wore their hood up inside the malls were kindly escorted out of the building, I doubt it was ever taken any futher than that.
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
22.11.2009 - 20:24
MetallicA
Written by Immortal on 22.11.2009 at 19:52

I was watching a documentary called 'America - From Freedom to Fascism' a while ago and it mentioned a lot about RFID chips. It stated that RFID chips in passports are only the beginning of this form of 'micro surveillance' and that soon (amongst other things) every household product you purchase will contain them. The chips will be made so small that it will be possible to place them on a full stop on the small print of a products information. So then even everything you buy will be logged by the Government and held in a massive database on top of all the other information they collect and hold about you. Scary stuff. As for the national ID cards, I'm quite sure that it's not going very well at the moment for the Government. There is a lot of opposition on this matter which is a good thing. Strangely though, they said that you have to pay for the card yourself which seems almost counterintuitive.

With all due respect, I think your boyfriend may have either misread or misunderstood the laws about hoodies. Hoodies themselves are not illegal to be worn but wearing the hood up in certain places such as shopping centres may be. A few years ago a particular class of young people were causing havok in shopping centers and it was difficult to identify who they were so such an act was passed. Anyone who wore their hood up inside the malls were kindly escorted out of the building, I doubt it was ever taken any futher than that.

That shit is scary about the RFID chips. I didn't know they could be so small either...

lol that makes sense about the hoodies...he probably did misread it. Maybe he went right after all that happened and that's how he interpreted it. In the US, I believe it is illegal to wear a mask for the same reasons. (Unles it's for halloween or something like it)
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.