Metal Storm logo
Antologija (Serbia)

20.03.2009 - 18:08
Stormlord

Band Antologija (eng. Anthology) is heavy/progressive metal band from Serbia. It was founded in 2002 in Apatin by Srdjan Radjenovic and Igor Gnendinger. At first they were called Peti Element (Fifth Element) but later on they changed name into Antologija (Anthology). Srdjan and Igor had some lineup problems until they found a perfect formula: Srdjan Radjenovic (drumms), Stevo Radjenovic (Bass), Vladimir Ðuric (guitar,vocal), Igor Gnendinger(guitar), Dusko Mesinkovski (keyboards). In the midle of 2003. the band starts working on their first album "Nemiri" ("Unrests"). They started recording first demo in studio "A" in Apatin. Recording was slow and dificult but after 4 years their first album has been published for One Records. Why "Nemiri" ("Unrests"): "Mostly because of lyrics that revolves around our lives and loves and all ups and downs that our constantly making unrests i our lives." says Vladimir Djuric. On the album you can find 12 songs and video for the title song "Nemiri" ("Unrests"). One of the biggest succeses of the band are: two times 2 place on prestige "Zajecarska Gitarijada" 2005/2006, first place on "Kulska Gitarijada", first place on rock fest in Crvenka and also contact with radio 202 that helped band in their promotion. Band also played with such ex-YU greatness as Ribja Corba,Djordje David,Yu Grupa,Osmi Putnik,Atomsko Skloniste etc.

Sortly after their album promotion Srdjan And Stevo Radjenovic were asked to live the band because of bad atmosfere and disagreeing in musical path of the band. Now the lineup has been formed: Mladen Kapisoda (guitar),Nenad Trajkovic (drumms) i Robika Tancos (bass) while Igor Gnendinger took the roll of a lead singer. Band is now preparing for new gigs and also for thir new album that should be out in 2009.

You can download our first album in two diferent qualities at our myspace page in blog section (myspace.com/antologija), at balkanrock.com or through these links:

Nemiri 192kbs
http://rapidshare.com/files/210777907/Antologija__192kbs_.rar

Nemiri 320kbs
http://rapidshare.com/files/210741143/Antologija__320kbs_.rar
----
"To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fit your plan, Take me as I am"
22.03.2009 - 00:51
ß
Problem?
Sounds really good I especially enjoyed the songs Tu na lvici and bognija I can't say that I'm familiar with any other bands from Serbia anyways Keep up the good work
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
24.03.2009 - 17:17
Stormlord

Thank you very much. We have quite a few good bands here like Tornado, Forever Storm, Alogia, Space Eater, Decontrolled, Dargoron, Nightfall, Rain Delay etc.
----
"To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fit your plan, Take me as I am"
27.03.2009 - 22:02
terrorist

I like Rain Delay very much.
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related