Metal Storm logo
Delain - Entire New Album Streaming

The new upcoming Delain album "April Rain", is now available for streaming in its entirety at this location.

The album will hit the stores March 30th, and in Australia and Japan in early April via Roadrunner Records.

Source: roadrunnerrecords.de
Band profile: Delain
Posted: 23.03.2009 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 13   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 42 users
23.03.2009 - 17:04
Ragana
Rawrcat
Hmm, I will listen to this album online but I'm not expecting anything so amazing to buy it.
23.03.2009 - 17:19
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Irritable Ted on 23.03.2009 at 17:15

Just listened to whole album. Equally as good as the first. Control the storm is brilliant. If it doesn't come out in the UK for months i'm going to be pissed.

But why it wouldn't? There's nothing mentioned about the release dates in UK and it's not like I would care about it, but I think the album is already there.
23.03.2009 - 18:12
Dominus
The Shooter
I already want to have it!
23.03.2009 - 18:57
annodomini

Written by Irritable Ted on 23.03.2009 at 17:15

Just listened to whole album. Equally as good as the first. Control the storm is brilliant. If it doesn't come out in the UK for months i'm going to be pissed.

yeah Control The Storm is awesome, but whole album is not so good as the dubut.
----
the riddle wants to be...
23.03.2009 - 19:22
Ragana
Rawrcat
Well, I've heard all album now. Actually, it seems like it's a bit better than the previous one.

And it's so fucking catchy!
23.03.2009 - 19:38
juanopereira

The album is amazing... I liked it more than lucidity. It's heavier and more metal to me XD
23.03.2009 - 20:26
Permafrost

The Album is released 20 March in Holland and I think it's stunning.
23.03.2009 - 21:59
albatros

I'm happy, if some people like the new album. However, speaking for myself I think they overdid it with the poppy electric plastic barbie doll vocals .. but I'm aware that's the way almost everybody in the genre is going.
And on a side note .. she's definitely an attractive and lovely person. How they managed to make her appear like Medusa in person on the cover is beyond me.
23.03.2009 - 22:00
Promonex
Cathemeral
I was surprised how good the album was. Not really mindblowing, but a lot better than Lucidity. And I agree with Ragana, it's incredibly catchy. That might be a bad thing on the long run though.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
24.03.2009 - 20:05
Abattoir

Well I have to say that after listening of whole album, I'll just confirm the previous above positive comments of other. It's realy a great piece of work. I like the ''Lucidity'' album very much, but this album is kinda an upgrade of the first one. I think that they have improved themselves even more with this new staff.
24.03.2009 - 22:41
Enissa

Wow, whole album?? and on dialup? amazing!
26.03.2009 - 05:53
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Very nice. I've heard a few songs now, and so far looks great. Pretty much like Abattoir says, this an update of the "Lucidity" album. Pretty good, I like it very much.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
26.03.2009 - 12:32
DarkMoor99
Account deleted
I bought it yesterday, its great.

Hits total: 2649 | This month: 3